F O U R T E E N

G r e y

I couldn't believe what Dad said, Brielle was abused...I hate that women, she takes Brielle away and can't even look after her properly. I wasn't even there for her, she suffered alone while we were living this luxurious life. I punched the bag again and again repeatedly again.

A n g e l o

Fuck. I couldn't believe what I just heard, I needed Brea. I drove to apartment  not giving a shit if she was busy.  I parked and walked towards her apartment building. I rushed up the stairs and banged on the door to her penthouse. She finally opened up and I couldn't help the tears. Tears gushed out myy face as she pulled me into a hug. We ended up on the couch and my face was on in her chest. I didn't let go, I couldn't let her see me cry.

B r a y d e n

I couldn't believe it. My twinny was abused, by her own mother. We were here having the time if our life while she was fucking suffering suffering. We should have looked harder. We should have tried harder and now she's left with the unforgettable memory of her childhood while I enjoyed mine...

Lu c a
My heart broke. I... I didn't know what to do when dad told me. I checked on Brielle her wheelchair was beside her bed. And she's was sleeping yet she didn't look at peace peace. She look disturbed and her eyebrows were furrowing. She looked supposedly stuck in something. I walked towards her and kneeled beside the bed. U placed a kiss on her forehead and she seemed to calm down. I covered her as the blanket was falling off. I left her room turned of the light and left and walked to my room.