S E V E N T E E N

I had woken up at midday after I was put back to bed

I had woken up at midday after I was put back to bed. I had just been laying there staring at the ceiling waiting for somebody to come. Like magic, the door creaked open, it revealed Brayden.

"Hi twinny," he greeted me.

"Hi, "I simply said back, he made his way towards me and sat at the edge of my bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me. I honestly didn't have a response

"I'm okay, I think? He chuckled. He looked like he'd been crying, I sighed. Maybe it was because of me?

"Do you want to get up now?" He asked, hoping I would say yes.

"Yeah, but how I am meant to shower?"  I questioned. I didn't want someone to shower me, I'd feel too exposed.

"I can help," he stated. Before I declined his offer, I let him go on. "You can wear a swimsuit, I won't shower you but it'll help you stay covered when it's time to get out," too much would still be on display.

"I don't feel comfortable enough to do that, I'm sorry," I apologised. I just couldn't.

"Okay," I get it. He looked sad, but I just couldn't. "What if I wear a blindfold?" he suggested. Hmm, I mean it didn't sound bad?

"Sure?" I responded, yet it sounded more like a question. His frown was now changed into a bright beaming smile, he informed me he'd be right back.

After five minutes, he returned with a black cloth in his hand. I watched him intensively as he came back.

"Can I strap you in?" he asked politely. I nodded, and he picked me up, delicately. He placed me inside and strapped my legs in as if I was fragile.

"Okay, you'll have to guide me!" he stated. He put the blindfold on and began to wheel the chair.

"To the right," I told him, he went left?

"Not there, other way," I informed him.

"Ooops, sorry!" he says. I laughed. We'd finally reached the bathroom door and he assisted me towards the bathtub, he picked me up and placed me inside the empty tub. He turned around and I undressed.

"I'll go get you clothes and a towel," he informed me.

He walks out closing the door behind him and I reach from the sponge and begin to scrub myself.

After Getting Ready

I and Brayden had a lot of fun, let's say that calmed me down. We were now leaving my room so we could go have breakfast, well basically lunch. He was leading me to the lift we have. It was at the end of the hallway, he pressed a button and we awaited its arrival. He pushed me in and we began to converse about interesting things and I found we had a lot in common.

We'd finally reached the bottom and he wheeled me towards the dining area, pushed me towards the space without a chair and took a seat beside me. All of my brothers and Dad were already there, and the maids had just started bringing the food in.

"Guys, I have something to tell you, "Dad spoke.

We all paused, and the silence echoed throughout, we all turned to him and the maids had taken the posts in the corner of the room.

"I'm in a relationship," he blurted out. I honestly did not react,I mean it was his life? But I couldn't say the same for my brothers.

"How long?" Angelo gritted out, Dad obviously wasn't fazed by this but we could all see Angelo was pissed.

"10 years," he responded. Oh wowww.

"10 what? The fuck!" Angelo yelled." I knew you were hiding something but a relationship?"

"Don't forget your place, "Dad treated him.

"My place? Brielle had been missing for 16 years? And you were out there with another woman?" He argued. Things were getting heated now and I was getting quite nervous. I hated shouting.

Brayden noticed this and quickly shielded me in a hug. I melted into it, and the shouts now were muffled.

B r a y d e n 

I signalled to Luca and Leo, that Brielle was becoming a bit overwhelmed. They understood and whispered to grey.

"Guys, maybe we should do this later?" he was referring to Angelo and Dad as he signalled toward me and Brielle.

They nodded and Angelo calmed down, and let dad continue.

A n g e l o

I never really lose my temper, but I knew he was hiding something? A girlfriend...

"She has a daughter,whose the same age as Brielle,"he says. We were all shocked, Brielle had came out of Brayden's arms, and I was getting mad.

I guess the boys didn't know how to react as their expressions were neutral.

"Okay?" Luca said, I suppose it wasn't meant to come out. As Leo let out a laugh, Dad glared at him and he immediately stopped.

This caused Brielle to laugh too, and we all stared out our little angel in awe.

When she saw us all staring at her, she hid her face and we could see the little blush of embarrassment. 

"Well, there's one more thing," Dad added.

"There has been an issue at their home, and they need a place to stay," he said.

That's where all hell broke out....