T H I R T E E N

I could here Dad gasp so I clenched my eyes shut not wanting to see his reaction

"Oh, sweetie.." these looked very bruised but they're not broken she says as she prods it with a tool.

She moves onto my legs and rolls up my pants.  She touched various bruises and asks me my pain rate it's over 10

"No more walking," she orders.

B-but," I stutter out.  She looks at me and I realize I have no choice

"Alright." I say giving up.

"Its okay sweetie," Dad says .

She checks my arms and confirms I'll just need cream.  She walks out the room to grab the supplies to bandage me up.

"Thank you Dad," I say to him. Tears well up in his eyes. I just realized what I had said.

"I'm sorry," I blurt out.

Instead he puleld me into a hug , being weary not to hurt me.

"Its alright darling," he whispers into my ears

"I love you," he tells me.

"I love you too," I respond as he lays a kiss on my cheek

She walks back in and smiles at me. She's really pretty I see why Angelo likes her.

"Thank you," she tells me...

Oh I must have said it out loud..... I hide my cheeks in embarrassment.

She start with my back and starts to apply the cream. I wince but Dad sends me words of encouragement . She finally bandages it up and moves onto my legs. My arms and covered in a special cream and I have been given a brace I'll have to wear for about 3 months .  I'll be bed bound for 3 weeks and might have to come in for physio therapy as she's says walking around with that many bruises can affect walking due to pain and if not healed properly could have a long term  effect.

"To check your healthy, I'll need to weigh you  , the average is 143.3 kilos. So you'll need to be at least above it."

Dad carries me to the scale and I place my feet on it.

"102.5," she reads out."You'll be assigned to a diet in order to promote your growth. 

I nod.

"She'll have to be monitored. "  she informs my father....Oh.

"Now I'll explain to you what to do and not to do..she says as I take my seat back on the bad.

"If you feel like you don't want to eat anymore,stop.  It is better that you fed instead of feeling you've eaten past your limit" she tells me and I nod once more.

"Do not feel obliged to eat because of your brothers,ok." She says softly.

"I'll also be your therapist, as we need to deal with the mental side "

" I don't need one," I yell. "S-sorry," I apologise.

"Well, I don't believe that" she says "Well I'll go grab your wheelchair.  She walks out the room....

R𝖎𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖔 𝕯𝖆𝖉
Hearing all those things made my heart clench ....

"How I meant to shower??" What about get downstairs or dress??" She rambles.

"Sweetie,don't worry we'll help you."  I told her.

"But I don't want them to see my scars," she whispers out..

"Its okay baby," it's okay," if you don't want them to see them they won't," I assure her.

"I'll have something installed in your bathroom," I tell her. She nods and reaches her hands out. I assume she wants another hug so I hold her.

Dr Ricci walks in and Brielle immediately bursts into tears.  I get up to console her but she slowly starts to calm done and I here her tiny hiccups.

"I don't want it," she tells me.

"Okay then, that's fine," I tell her. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waste and places her head in the crook of my  neck.  I thank Dr Ricci and she tells me to bring her back for the therapy session in a week, I nod.

She gives me supplies, like the bandages and the cream.  I take them and inform my men to put the wheelchair In the car.

I hear her soft snores and carry her to the car. I place her In the backseat with a blanket and shut the door. I get into my side and start the car. My men follow closely behind and we drive off. I pull up into the driveway and brake .  I open the backseat door and grab Elle.  She's only in a hospital gown so I wrap the blanket around carefully.  I walk up the stairs and see my son's all on on the couch.

"Hi Dad," they greet me...
I shush them and continue my journey to Brielle's room.  I place her down and make my way downstairs.

"I need to talk to all of you now," I ordered.

They make their way to the meeting room and we all take seated.

"Now, when I tell you this,I did not want any throwing of chairs, or punching the wall?" Do you understand?". They nod.

"I took Brielle to the hospitals." They all look up concerned.

"Is she okay?" Brayden asked.

"No, She was abused" I say.

"She was what??" Luca asks as tears threaten to spill..

"Brielle was abused." I repeat.

Angelo walks out slamming the door.

Grey gets up too and follows him out.

Brayden is crying.

Luca and Leo are also crying and consoling each other.

"Well, she has to use a wheelchair for 3 weeks meaning she'll need a little extra help."

"She is also underweight and will be given a special diet."

"We are not to force her to eat what she doesn't want too, as long as she is fed.

"Do not force her to tell you anything " I tell them
They nod, and my heart breaks.

"Come here,"I tell themm

I indulge them in a hug, and worry about my two eldest.

A/n.

What happens next?? How can Riccardo tell them bout his new lover now.

"