T W E N T Y - N I N E

R i c c a r d o 

"Do you want to explain, what that was about?" my father asks. 

"I can't..., "I say back.

"You can't or you won't? He says.

"Can't.."

"And why is that?"

"Dad, it isn't my place to say, " I respond back...

"Since, when did we hide things from eachother,brother?" Roberto, my brother asks.

"This is complicated," I say.

"Complicated, how?" Rocco my other brother chips in.

I don't respond, but stare telling them to drop it.

"We'll take about this later," Dad says. I only nod.

"Where'd they learn to do that? "Antonia, my mother adds.

"I'm not sure, but I'll talk to them," I say confidentiality 

We continue to eat in silence, stunned by the disappearance. I couldn't tell them that Brielle was abused, it wasn't my place to say nor did I have the heart to.

 I couldn't tell them that Brielle was abused, it wasn't my place to say nor did I have the heart to

"You okay?" Heather asks . We sit on my bed, and I just stare into space.

"No, was I meant to tell them I got abused or lie?" I ask.

"I don't want to tell them, they'll just view me in a different way, like I'm fragile and easy to break," I add.

"Don't feel obliged to tell them, it's your choice," she replies.

"But what if my brother's do?" They all seem to fit into a group, like you got the oldies, the youngster's and the middles," I say.

"They each have a mouth, and can share if they want? Can they do that? Without telling me?"

"If they do, you'll have me to protect you,". Heather laughs.

I giggle in response, her protect me now way.

"Hey what's so funny?".

"You,". I am now bursting out of laughter, and I think my humor is broken. Heather's staring at me like I'm a maniac but I still continue to laugh.

"Tv?" She asks, as I calm down.

"Sure,".

She puts on a netflix show, "Greenhouse Academy, and we lay down forgetting about anything else, trapped in our own world, with no one to disturb us.

A n g e l o

We are now gathered into a meeting room, discussing what to do with Dad's brother.

"Well, can you explain, how you guys found him?" Grandpa asks, and we nod.

We begin to explain the story, as everyone lists intensively, taking in every detail. 

"Does he know about Brielle?" Uncle Roberto asks?

"No, we don't think so," But it is possible, that's the reason for his return," I answer.

"Doubled Security been added? Grandpa asks.

"Great, were not losing her again, nor any of the other girls,".

"Let's go interview him, and see if we can get any information on why he's here," Dad says.

We all nod, getting in seperate cars, going towards our Tortue Warehouse, me Dad and Grey are in this car, with grandpa and all our uncles behind us in seperate cars with guards disposed in secret locations just in case of an attack. We inform the ladies , that we will be back soon, and Heather and Bri are still in their room. We need to talk to them about what happened, and the rest of the family is yet to know that Brielle was abused. But we won't tell if Brielle isn't comfortable, she's only just met this people and she shouldn't be overwhelmed into telling them.

Carefully, we all take a turn into the warehouse and get out of the cars. We walk towards the entrance as the guards bow at us to show there respect. They open the doors and we walk in, grabbing safety equipment just incase he has any dangerous equipment.

He's been out the whole time he's been here, as we do not want him escaping, but I special drugs that makes a person paralyzed but not dead. He has not been fed and now we are going down the stairs towards the torture chambers, and grabbing any weapons, we'll be using to make him talk.

Hopefully we won't have to go down that road, and we can get the information easily. Then we need to find out if he knows about Brielle, and  I really hope he doesn't because I am not losing my sister again. I promised myself, that would not happen even if that means losing my life.

A/,N

Thank you so muchhh! For 3k+. I love you guys, have a good day/night!