T H I R T Y

I yawn, as the sunlight shines on my face

I yawn, as the sunlight shines on my face. I see Heather is on top of me, and I push her off me.

"Heather, wake up!" I groan, tired too.

I reach over for my phone to check the time, I looked at the time and it reads 11:23, woah we slept that long.

"Heather, wake up, we are already late for breakfast, it's 11:23,", I add.

"Oh shit, meet back here in 20 minutes,". Heather says, I nod as she rushes out my room. I make my way towards the bathroom, and do my morning business. I shower, brush my teeth and apply my creams.

I walk out towards the closet and decided on what to wear.

I grab a white sweatshirt, adding on a blue jean penniform

I grab a white sweatshirt, adding on a blue jean penniform.  I style my hair so it's just in a messy bun. I sit on my bed, waiting for heather to come back,when I hear a knock on  my door...Heather wouldn't knock, she'd just barge in.

"Come in?" I question.

"Hi," Briana I think says.

"Hi, do you need something ?" I ask, wondering what she's doing in my room. Heather comes in and doesn't even realize that there is someone else in the room.

"Oh Hi," she finally says towards Briana. We are kind left in an awkward silence, till she speaks up.

"Me and the others, were wondering if you'd like to hangout with us...???" she asks.

"Who are the others?" I question.

"Just us girls,". she respond back.

"Uh, okay I guess?

"Heather you can come too," she adds. Heather nods.

"Well, we're leaving at one, so meet us at the garage," I nod and she leaves.

"I'm hungry let's go eat," Heather says.

I nod and we walk downstairs towards the kitchen, as we are walking I hear muffled voices in the living room, and I guess there are people in there. I don't really want to talk to anyone, so I signal to Heather to be quiet, she nods in understanding and we make our way quietly towards the kitchen, unnoticed. 

"Oh, you girls woke up late,". Nonna says, There's breakfast on the counter for you,".

"Thank you,"me and Heather both say.. We take a seat on the counter admiring the breakfast made for us waffles and pancakes with syrup.

"I'll be in the living room if you need me," Nonna adds. She walks out drying her hands as she had just been doing dishes leaving me and Heather alone. We quickly eat up, so we can go back upstairs and do a quick outfit change before we go out with others. I might say I'm quite nervous. We done soon, when more voices get closer to the kitchen. I can't tell who it is so I put I and Heather's dishes in the sink, getting ready to leave.

"Oh Hi girls," Dad says, Ariana smiles at us, and I see them hand in hand.

"Can I talk to you?" he asks. We nod as he kneels down infront of us.

"Was everything okay yesterday,where you too overwhelmed?"he asks concerned.

"No...I just didn't know what to say, do I have to tell them I was abused.." I whisper out

"WHAT??" a voice interrupts, booming loudly. It was nonno.

"Dad, let's go to my office and talk about it there,". Dad suggests. Nonno nods, and Dad takes my hand in his, Heather stay with her Mum and she mouths me Good luck. We were now going up the stairs in silence, towards  his office. Dad takes a seat, while I'm standing up behind his chair.

"Can I tell him?" Dad whisper-asks .

I nod thinking there's no point.

He explains.

I can see the tears slipping out of Nonno's eyes, he was worried about me? Why does he care, I question? I go up to him and hug him, he wastes no time in hugging me back whispering inside my ears.

"My poor baby, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you,". he says. I'm crying now, and hug him tighter, we're there for about 3 more minutes, when we pull away, but I can't let go. He understands and holds me for a few more minutes and we pull away with him caressing my hand, to sooth me.

"Can I tell the others?" Dad asks...

"But what if they view me differently , you know...cause I was abused?"I say.

"No, sweetie we would never do that, they would be proud, that you endured it. That you were proud enough to tell them,we love you and have already missed out on your life, but that stops today," Nonno reassures me.

I nod and tell Dad that he can. I bid them goodbye going towards Heather's room, so we can get changed. I see her on her phone lying down. She notices my presence and jolts up.

"Everything okay?" she asks.

I nod.

"Let's just get ready,".

Understanding that I don't want to talk about it, I go to her wardrobe to pick out some clothes.

I grab a nike white sweater, and put on high wasted jeans. I grab white trainers, and go to sit on Heather's bed as she goes to get changed. I take a small black bag, to carry my phone and I'm done.

Heather puts on high wasted jeans with a cropped shirt, a black leather shirt (unbuttoned) and a small bag

Heather puts on high wasted jeans with a cropped shirt, a black leather shirt (unbuttoned) and a small bag. We approve of each other's outfits and walk downstairs..

Not knowing, the commotion waiting to occur!

A/N

OMGG!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH #1 IN BIG BROTHERS, 

I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU. THANK YOU FOR MOST OF YOU BEING WITH ME SINCE DAY 1. TYSMMM.