E L E V E N

R𝖎𝖈𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖔 𝕯𝖆𝖉

I could not believe the words that came out of my daughter 's mouth. But it was true, I had failed as a father. I'd let that ex wife of mine spend time with her "little girl" before I had full control of the custody rights. She had been planning to move only a few miles away and see the kids on the weekends. I did not completely want to take her children away from her, but she had cheated. And I believe she had a child with her new boyfriend who died from being still born. Soon enough all my son's rushed into the room without warning freeing me from my intrusive thoughts.

"dad, what happended?" Lucas asked they probally heard her door slam
"Yeah? We heard Elle's door slam?" Leo interrupted.

My elders stared at me probally noticing my emotions of sadness at this time. I waved it off.

"We can talk in the meeting room," I informed them. They eagerly took a seat while I took a seat at the head with my two eldest beside me.

"So, explain?" Brayden earged me along. I began to explain how I had confronted her about her attitude yet that lead to her having a rant towards me and how I hadn't been there for hair and only appeared when I was obligated by the law. I explained.

"Well how do we explain that she was kidnapped by her own mother?" Leo asked . I mean if they lived together got so long Marina could have brainwashed her into thinking we didn't exist? Or that we left her. My boys didn't even refer to their mother as mother anymore they felt betrayed and hurt when she stole our little princess.

"She would check on her?" Grey questioned.

"Lets give her time and address this situation tomorrow. Boys to bed," I ordered. They all left but Grey and Angelo were still seated.

"You guys too, it will be a long day," I informed them.

"Dad? Are you okay?" Grey asked concerned. I gave him a weary smile and nodded. They probally did not believe me but they didn't pry on it for long.

"Goodnight," I told them both as I made my way to my room.

Originally I did not expect Brielle to return. I had started dating without telling the boys a wonderful woman who I would hope they would except as their step mother. She had a daughter who I believe is the same age as Brielle. Yet I did not want them to think I was replacing her. I had decided to put a hold on them meeting my sons plus returned daughter as we were all still adjusting. I had met her daughter before and she was a delight. She was kind, thoughtful and funny. We had developed a good relationship and she had accompanied us on a few our dates. Her father had died 4 years ago by cancer So they had moved from their hometown to erase the bad memories and start afresh. I had met her when I accidentally bumped into her at the coffee shop. She had spilled a drink on my shirt and insisted she would clean it up for me. She took me to her house which was like a cottage and cleaned me up and even gave me something to eat. Her daughter wasn't there as she was at a sleep over. I ended up getting her number and informing how how I would take her out on a date. She was only 3 years younger so the age gap wasn't so big. I could describe her with so many words but I knew that I loved her and had intentions to marry her. Her parents had died in a fire so she spent most of her life in different homes. Some were abusive, yet she stayed strong. And her staying strong allowed me to me to meet the love of my life...

I checked on all the boys and saw that they were asleep. I entered Brielle's room and saw her still on the same clothes she must of been crying as her eyes were red and puffy. I sighed knowing it was my fault. I kneeled down and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I repeated. " I didn't meant not to be there, I really wanted too I promised. I grabbed her blanket to cover her and had seen the position she probally was uncomfortable. I lifted her to shift her when her shirt had ridden up and her back was on display. I was in shock it seemed to be covered in whip marks old and new...Anger filled me up and I mentally noted that I would be taking her to the hospital.

I would not inform her brothers as this was not my story to tell or see. I left her room and went to go and lie on my bed. I wondered into my thoughts. Does that mean that could be a sign of her abuse? Did Marina put her hands on my child? But she died a few years back . Could have it been her boyfriend? I decided I would look into it tommorrow. And I dozed off...

I has heard Lorenzo apologise and also knew he had saw the whip marks when he lifted me up

I has heard Lorenzo apologise and also knew he had saw the whip marks when he lifted me up. I was mentally panicking as I knew he would have to tell everyone. I wasn't ready, I didn't want to get checked up nor go to the hospital not after last time.

I drifted off into sleep when I had calmed my self down. Awaiting the problems that came with the new day but for now I slept.

A/n.

Brielle's Hospital Backstory?? Yes , No??