𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞 𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖞

All your friends are so cool, you go out every night
In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're livin' the life
Got a pretty face, a pretty boyfriend, too
I wanna be you so bad and I don't even know you
All I see is what I should be
Happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy
All I see is what I should be
I'm losin' it, all I get's jealousy, jealousy

Jealousy Jealousy ~
Olivia Rodrigo

Jealousy Jealousy ~Olivia Rodrigo

PREVIOUSLY ON LOVE ISLAND ......

Then she walked to the boy she had an interest in from watching the show from outside of the villa. Frankie Roma dropped into a slut drop in front of the boy before she leaned over in front of him as she moved his hands onto her waist as she sat on his lap and left a kiss on his cheek as she left a mark on his cheek as she pressed a bit harder on his cheek. Before she winked and smirked as she pointed to her own cheek as she stood up slowly letting him move his hands off of her body.

This got lots of reactions from the girls who watched this interaction as they watched Finn stare at her even after she left him.

~~

She then walked off as she heard the boys ask. "What the fuck, two new girls?" Finn asked as he looked at the boys.

All of them cheering as she walked up the stairs.

Callum just laughed as he looked at the boy who was dressed like a caveman. "You have a little something there." He pointed to his cheek as he cackled.

"She's left her mark on you." Connor added as they all looked up to the girl who was just walking into the dressing room.

~~

Then Connor got a text. "I've got a text!" Connor called out as he grabbed his phone from next to his shorts.

"Connor and Callum, as your heart rates were raised the most by Rebecca you will each join her on a date tonight. Connor please join Rebecca in the hideaway immediately. #sexgoddess #heartsdon'tlie." Connor read out from his phone as the girls looked on in shock.

Then Finn got a text. "I've got a text!" Finn called out as he grabbed his phone from next to his shorts.

"Finn, as your heart rate was raised the most by Frankie Roma so you will join her on a date tonight. Finn please join Frankie Roma in the hideaway immediately. #sexdevil #barbiegirl #heartsdon'tlie." Finn read out from his phone as the girls looked on in shock.

Now on LOVE ISLAND.....

Frankie Roma was sat in the Hideaway with Rebecca as she heard something getting closer to the door. 

"I think our dates are here." Frankie told the taller girl, with her strong Australian Accent, as she grabbed two of the glasses from the bedside table. Knowing that there was a bottle outside.