𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"I just hope it's over by tomorrow, I don't know how long I can last without all of these boys." Frankie Roma told the girl as she rested her head on Siannise's shoulder.

"If Luke M comes back with a girl I will grab that girl and get her out of here somehow!" Siannise told her best friend.

"What? Push them into the pool?" Frankie Roma asked the girls she was sat opposite as the two girls laughed, well they both cackled.

~~

"I think that Nas, no offence to Demi will come back with a girl." Frankie Roma then quietly added.

"What? Why?" Siannise whispered in a bit of shock.

"I think she is overconfident in their relationship, like they have known each other for a few days. No offence to her but I think she is putting so much on their relationship when you aren't acting like she is and you've been with and known Luke T for a lot longer. Like...... she is delusional in the relationship with him." Frankie Roma told the girl.

"Now that you have mentioned it, when we were eating she was acting like she had known him for a lot longer and like she isn't someone who spends all day with her boy, unlike you. I do think it is a bit delusional." Siannise agreed.

~~

"Girls, tonight there will be a recoupling in which you must decide whether to remain coupled up with your boy, who had been living in Casa Amor, or recouple with one of the new boys. #StickOrTwist #GoWithYourGut." Siannise read out from her phone.

"Twist!" Josh shouted from where he was sat making everyone laugh as they heard this.

"Halle fucking lujah! They're coming back home!" Frankie roma told the beach hut as she screamed with Siannise.

"Right you latch onto Luke M like a Koala tonight, I'll latch to Luke T." Siannise made the deal.

"Perfect, they will only be let go of to go have a shit or piss." Frankie Roma told the girl as they both shook on it before they cackled with laughter.

~~

"This will be my revenge dress if he comes back with another girl." Frankie Roma told the girls as she looked in the mirror before being turned by Siannise as they laughed.

~~

"Remember Casa Amor is the ultimate relationship test." Laura told them, yes we know, can we just get the boys back, the girls were missing them too much to comprehend what was being told to them. "Do you trust that your boy has stayed loyal to you?"

"Or do you think he'll have been strayed by one of the girls?" Laura Whitmore asked the girls, as it made all of their hearts race and drop to their stomach as the nerves crept up on some of the girls.

"Well girls, it's time to make your decisions and to find out what the boys have decided to do." Laura Whitmore told them all as they just sat there ready for the first girl to be recoupled and it was making them shit themselves.

~~

"So I would like to couple up." Rebecca told the group as she stood there ready

"Okay, so Rebecca, which boy would you like to recouple with?" Laura asked Rebecca, to all of the girls and boys it was obvious though, and probably to Laura it was obvious.

"Jordan." Rebecca told them all. Frankie Roma and the girls and boys clapped for Rebecca and Jordan, their new Love Island couple.

~~