𝖓𝖔 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖞

Hi, who should my 2022 Love Island love interest be?

If you want a Luke T book, I found a great one today, so go check it out. 

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"The space apart from me and you, in Casa Amor, has really reminded me how much I just don't wanna be without you. Right well. I'm absolutely crazy about you. So will you be my girlfriend?" Frankie Roma was in so many tears, as Luke M spoke to her.

Frankie Roma held hands with Luke M as she scooted closer to him, slowly tears still flowing down her cheeks. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend." Frankie Roma told him before he picked her up and spun her around wildly.

No one seeing as they just were not in on any of this, but this would fuck with some of their thoughts.

Once the new boyfriend and girlfriend broke apart from their long as hell snog, the two just smiled at each other.

~~

 "Nothing." Frankie Roma told the group, attempting to hold off on telling them just for a minute.

But that didn't work out, as Luke M barely moments later told the two couples, in such a 'I Don't Give Two Shits' way. "Oh, I just asked her to be my girlfriend."

Ok." Callum and Luke T just told the couple as they nodded their heads.

But Siannise and Molly were the first to catch on a second later as they screamed out in unison. "OH MY GOD!"

"OH MY GOD!" Luke T and Callum shouted to their best friends as they realised what had just happened as it slowly processed in their heads. They were such Joeys.

~~

There was a text chime resonating throughout the villa and they all looked to see Luke M with his phone in his hands.

"I've got a text!" The boy shouted as he smiled.

"Luke M and Frankie Roma, as the first official couple in the Villa, the Hideaway is open for you tonight. #PlumbersHandsDoYouGood #SpicyNightIn"

"Ayyyyyyy!" Siannise and Molly told the girl as they all got excited for the Ginger girl, it would be her second night in the hideaway.

~~

 "Lingerie!" Was the group consensus as Siannise, Priscilla, Jess, Natalia, Shaughna, Molly and Demi all yelled.

"Let's get you ready girl!" Siannise said as she saw the girl open her drawer.

"Do you have any sort of lace?" Siannise asked her best friend as they looked through Frankie Roma's drawer.

"I've got like....!" Frankie Roma started to tell them all.

Then there was just the deafening screams of the girls.

"Ok, I'll bill you for when I go deaf in a minute." Frankie Roma told them all as she jumped from the screams being heard.

~~

"So, Franks, the condom must be placed on the erect penis." Siannise read out.

"Oh fuck off!" Frankie Roma shouted at Siannise as they all cackled with laughter, not even bothering that Frankie Roma was naked in front of them and that the shower door was open. "I already know this, I've read it before and I read it to you the other night."

"Before any contact between the penis and the partners body." Molly continued reading out as they all laughed.

~~