𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖇𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖊

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"We still look like absolute prats." Frankie Roma told Luke M as she laughed as she had a picture taken together.

"Sexy prats." Luke M told her as they laughed and they kissed as Frankie Roma stood in front of him with her hands on his cheeks.

~~

Frankie Roma was brushing her teeth. Bent over as she spat into the sink. Callum and Luke T running into the bath room behind her and they both screamed in her ear.

"Ahhhhhhhh. Fuck you Luke and Callum! Why didn't you stop them!" Frankie Roma said. Screaming as the two boys broke her ear drums, before she shouted to calm speaking to Luke M as she crouched, leaning against the wall.

~~

A bit later, once the lights were out and they knew they weren't alone in a PG night, there was a loud bang.

Luke M as he was on top, pulled the covers back to look at Luke T and Siannise's bed who made the bang. Frankie Roma just had the giggles from it.

"My bed's completely broken!" Siannise whispered to Frankie Roma as Frankie Roma pulled up her underwear and moved out of the covers and to Siannise and Luke T's bed.

"Oh No!" Luke M told Siannise a bit sarcastically. Frankie Roma trying to see what was wrong with it, while the room was also pitch fucking black.

"It's alright. You'll just be known for breaking beds." Frankie Roma told Siannise and Luke T as she rubbed her arms before getting back into bed with Luke M.

~~

"Wake up Princess, you can tease Luke and Siannise this morning for breaking the bed." Luke M told his girlfriend.

"Morning Lukie Trotters and Siannise, bed breakers." Frankie Roma told the boy and girl who were in the bed next to her's.

"Morning Frankie Roma Laia Ayor Hickey." Luke T told her.

"How the fuck do you remember that?! He doesn't even know it!" Frankie Roma told the boy as she looked shocked by his words.

Frankie Roma snogging Luke M once again as she was half out of the bed and she had her legs wrapped around his waist.

~~

"Oh my Gosh! Oh my GOSH!" Finn suddenly yelled out from his bed as he ran away from the bed.

Frankie Roma got up in her bra and shorts as she walked over still half asleep as she went to find the animal that Finn had shared a bed with.

And Ched and Frankie Roma got the bug wrapped up before Ched had the doors open as Frankie Roma got the critter outside as it was on the blanket.

~~

"I've got a text!" Finn shouted to the group that was randomly around the villa.

"Islanders, It's time to reveal how you feel about each other's relationships in today's Challenge." Finn read out.

"Ha!" Frankie Roma laughed as she found this out. "My honesty comes in handy!"

~~

"The first question is........ Which couple is the Laziest?" Priscilla asked all of the couples, reading from a card.

Frankie Roma and Luke M looked at each other as they started to discuss.

"Can we choose ourselves?" Luke T asked Priscilla to make the group laugh.

"Franks and Luke?" Mike asked the first couple.

"Okay, really sorry, but, some people get dishes done themselves...." Frankie Roma told the group as she turned the board and showed. "Siannise and Luke T, I don't know how many times I've done your dishes Luke."