𝖇𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

조금 멀리 떨어져 있지
쉽지는 않을 그런 얘기
서로를 마주 보던 눈빛과
짜릿했던 우리 떨림도
조금은 흐려진 것 같아
I wanna feel
자꾸만 널 그려 그려
잊지 않길
Imma find it, so come on
Be in love 우리 알고 있잖니
Heart to heart 너도 느끼지
Hey love hey love 조금 기다려 줘
We can be together
Say bye bye 지루하던 날들에
느껴봐 우리 에너지
Hey love hey love, baby just stay in love, love

Be In Love ~
ITZY

This is the story of our Aussie Girl, and her moments in the villa. Just her best moments. lots of tears were shed by me during the making of this book, and now more are being shed as this book is being completed, and I just want to say thank you to everyone for the mass of support I have had through writing this book. You have all made my day, with every comment. So this is the FINAL chapter of this book, but thank you to everyone reading, and I hope you continue reading my books whether it is this one or one of my MANY other Love Island books that will now be updated properly now this one has been completed. 

"Hiya, I'm Rebecca." The other girl told Frankie Roma as they stood next to each other.

"Hiya, I'm Frankie Roma." Frankie Roma told the girl as she spoke with her heavy Australian Accent. You would think that after not living in Australia for almost two years and being surrounded by others that don't have her accent it might have changed in the two years.

~~

Frankie Roma walked out of the dressing room half a minute after Rebecca had walked in. Her ginger hair lit up around her face as the light hit her hair.

"There's two of them?!" One of the girls asked as Frankie Roma walked out and across the balcony.

She walked past the girls with a smirk as she looked some of them in the eyes as she was going to ruffle some feathers of the girls here.

She flicked her hair over her shoulder as she exposed her collarbone before she started to walk down the stairs as she got ready to ruffle the feathers of the boys.

She first made her way to the group of boys who were sitting around the fire pit as she knew she would tease them to no end.

The girls who were watching were just staring ahead of them and down to the fire pit where they had ANOTHER new girl walk in and flirt with 'their' boys.

~~

Then she walked to the boy she had an interest in from watching the show from outside of the villa. Frankie Roma dropped into a slut drop in front of the boy before she leaned over in front of him as she moved his hands onto her waist as she sat on his lap and left a kiss on his cheek as she left a mark on his cheek as she pressed a bit harder on his cheek. Before she winked and smirked as she pointed to her own cheek as she stood up slowly letting him move his hands off of her body.

This got lots of reactions from the girls who watched this interaction as they watched Finn stare at her even after she left him.

~~

Callum just laughed as he looked at the boy who was dressed like a caveman. "You have a little something there." He pointed to his cheek as he cackled.

"She's left her mark on you." Connor added as they all looked up to the girl who was just walking into the dressing room.

~~

Frankie Roma walked into the dressing room. Where she met with Rebecca. "I left a bit of a mark." She whispered as they quietly laughed.

~~

"Finn, your heart rate was raised the most by....." Paige read out before she announced the girl's name, and her face dropped before she read the card. "The new girl...... Frankie Roma." This got 'ooooh's from all of the group.