𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 4 𝖚

AN: I have two new books out which will not be full time books that I will update until after my A LEVELS they are Glee and Pretty Little Liars books, so it you want go check them out, and at the bottom is a few questions for those books that could help me out so much.

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"We had a little kiss as well." Connaugh with a G quietly added, when Frankie Roma thought it was safe to swallow and it wasn't, so she started to cough.

"Did you?" Finn asked him. "Get in there!" Finn told them both.

"No not get in there, you have multiple girls who like you, and one of those is my best friend who really likes you, and you've just gone and kissed someone. You need to tell her, and well everyone before it gets out to them." Frankie Roma told him, she might be over reacting but she didn't want to see the only girl she had a big friendship in here with lose the guy she likes and gets really hurt due to this.

"She went into it first as well." Connaugh with a G told both of them as well.

"Wait she went into first. She knows the other girls like you as well." Frankie Roma told the two boys as she looked shocked over hearing this.

~~

"So Rebecca's just gone and told Leanne and Jess." Frankie Roma told the boy. "And everyone in the kitchen knows about what happened as well cos Finn told Paige, and Paige told everyone."

"So what?" He told her cluelessly.

"OH my Days! Go and tell Siannise before I have to do it myself and she gets more into shit with you over it all, literally everyone knows but her so go and tell her before I do it myself." Frankie Roma told him.

"Wait what, now?" He asked her like a dumb blonde.

"Yes, now before someone else tells her, and she has ginger hair and will change it so she is more in a mood with you compared to Rebecca, and don't test me on this shit." Frankie Roma told him as she rolled her eyes at the boy.

~~

"Well I don't know but he just hasn't told her about how he doesn't want to be with her anymore." Frankie Roma told the girl as she looked a bit upset about it.

"Wait he hasn't?" Siannise asked him shocked.

"Nope, he hasn't said a word about it to her." Frankie Roma told her as she shook her head.

"He needs to tell her cos it's gonna start to strain your relationship with him, and it's gonna lead her on, and think he wants her again and again." Siannise told her.

"Yes, and I don't want to be second best to anyone. I want to be the only person he want to be with but he just doesn't seem to want to tell her." Frankie Roma told her as she nodded her head and they both just looked really confused over it all.

~~

"Finn you cuddled with Paige, after telling Franks that you don't like Paige like that, what is she meant to think of that?" Siannise told the boy as she looked at him, her sunglasses covering her eyes.

"How does she know, she was facing away from me after it all, and I thought she was upset at me over something?" Finn asked the girl.

"Well, she thinks that your not telling Paige that you don't want to be with her cos you don't really want to be with her and you are trying to string along two girls at once." Siannise tried to explain to Finn.

"And she doesn't want to be one of two girls." Finn realised as he threw his head back.

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner." Siannise told Finn as she pretended to ding a bell.