𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖚𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉, 𝖎'𝖒 𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖉

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND ...... *Imagine Ian Stirling's Voice*

"I would take an eye out. Show me what you've got with those muscles." Frankie Roma told him as she leaned away from the champagne.

Finn popped the cork and it fizzed over Frankie Roma's legs and his legs, due to them not being sat opposite each other, but they were next to each other, as it sprayed the contents of the bottle over her legs before she pushed it to his so it wasn't just her that got her legs wet.

"Pouring it over girls legs, do you do this often when you open Champagne." Frankie Roma laughed at him as he poured their drinks into flutes. "Let's have a cheers."

~~

"I'm a bit upset that I didn't get to see your performance." Frankie Roma told Finn as she tried to remember the look the boy had on. "You were a sexy cave man tonight."

"Yeah and I can make your bed rock." Finn flirted with the girl heavily.

"Oh GOD!" Frankie Roma told the boy before they both started to laugh loudly at all of this.

~~

"Tell me about you and Paige. Like be 100% honest." Frankie Roma told him as she took a sip of the drink Finn filled up for her, once they first got outside. Which was Champagne which she didn't drink often as it wasn't her cup of tea but she would drink it when she had to.

"It is just that sometimes I feel like she is just there her finding someone she likes and we haven't had like a talk properly other than our date on my first day here. And I want to be able to find someone who wants to have deep conversation, but at the same time I'm still young and they want to have fun." Finn told Frankie Roma.

"Does she know this?" Frankie Roma asked Finn.

"No, she never really wants to have these talks and then I just feel like I can't tell her these things." Finn told Frankie Roma.

~~

"Frankie Roma, As you only raised Finn's heart rate you get to pick, do you send Finn out there and a new boy will join you on the date. Or will you keep Finn in there with you?" Frankie Roma read out. "#doubletime #dealwiththesexdevil #gonedownunder"

"What do you want?" Frankie Roma asked Finn as she turned to fully face him.

"Well I would like to stay in here with you if you don't want to see any of the other boys." Finn told her.

~~

 "It isn't that bad, don't worry, but what turns you on and what turns you off?" Finn asked Frankie Roma.

"Oh, God!" Frankie Roma laughed as she let out a breath. "It isn't that bad, but you will have to answer the question after I tell you mine. It's only fair that way."

"Right so my turn on's are when a guy moves my hair so it is our of my face, when they pull me onto their lap, when a guy whispers in my ear as he hugs me and, oh God, when a guy is dominating...." Frankie Roma told him before she blushed. "Right, and my turn offs in a guys are him being a toxic alpha male, people that interrupt others or just have bad manners and when he cares way too much about the way I look."

"I get turned on when a girl bites their lip, When she cuddles into me and when she sits on my lap oh or when they wear my clothes." Finn told Frankie Roma. "And my Turn off's are when girls care too much about make up, when they don't want to have deep conversations or when they just don't want to spend time relaxing together." 

~~

"You smell very nice by the way. I keep getting whiffs of it after the hug we had." Frankie Roma told him as she smelt his aftershave again. "It's great."