𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖑

OMG three proper chapters left now, like not long left then it's unseen shit and Frankie Roma's story of her in the villa, and it is such a long fucking chapter.

AND I have a new Love Island book out, it is a Davide book. And I have some things to ask.

What should Su Zhen's reaction be to Ekin Su trying it on with Davide?

What should be Davide's reaction to Jaqcues and Su Zhen's friendship?

What should be Davide's reaction to Jay trying it on with Su Zhen?

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"I feel awful." Siannise told the couple.

"So do I." Luke M added as they all shook their heads.

"The one thing I don't is why do they think that a couple that is boyfriend and girlfriend, are not compatible, I get that you two may have rushed some things but you two were best friends before you actually started anything with each other, and it's just so confusing. And I swear it feels like you were getting ready to hit her." Siannise joked with the girl.

"I was, like really, over everyone in here, we're not compatible, like make it make sense." Frankie Roma told the group as she shook her head and placed it on Luke M's shoulder.

~~

"Do you think some people voted based on friendships in the Villa?" Luke T asked a big question.

"Slightly." Finn nodded his head as he spoke.

"I think I did, i can't lie." Luke T told them all, but it was expected.

"Like, I just overlooked some things with some couples because they're some of my closest friends and I wouldn't feel good about sending them home." Luke T told the group.

"Like it's the same with us. You have to live with yourself after the voting, and if you voted for your best friend, you'd also have to realise that they could get sent home, I couldn't live with it, if I was in a position to send you two or Callum and Molly, like I couldn't do it." Frankie Roma told the couple as she nodded.

~~

Luke M grabbed Frankie Roma by the stomach as he picked up the Ginger Australian and threw her over his shoulder and carried her downstairs to the bedroom as they laughed.

"LUKE! Put me down!" Frankie Roma shouted at the boy.

"There we go, we have another reason why you and Luke M are compatible. He is your personal Uber." Luke T told the group making the group that listened in laughter, well that was most of the group.

And Natalia and Jamie just knew that Luke T was shading their couple and their comments from the day before.

~~

"I'm a mum!" Frankie Roma told Luke T as their cribs were next to each other.

"Bub look at him." Frankie Roma told Luke M with a puppy dog face. As he chuckled at her getting so excited.

Luke M kissed Frankie Roma on the forehead as he wrapped his arms around the girl holding the plastic baby.

"Molly come get your child." Frankie Roma told the only girl who didn't want to be there, well not the only one but the other one she didn't walk to, well they had said about three words to each other since she arrived.

~~

"And this little piggy went "Whooo!" Luke M said as he tickled the baby. Frankie Roma laughing as well as they looked at their new born son.