𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"Like how could she say that in front of everyone!" Frankie Roma told the girl as she hugged Sophie close feeling betrayed by it all.

"I don't know. It wasn't even like you knew her at all or had any loyalty to her, she was never nice to you. It just seems like she needs a way to bring you down so she can fell better." Sophie told Frankie Roma.

"Like I just don't get why immediately she just couldn't even talk to me. I really hurt those first few days. What was I meant to do, I was given the opportunity to have more time to get to know him. Why would I give it up?" Frankie Roma told Sophie as they both sat together.

"Yeah, I doubt any of us if we had the chance with a guy we liked. And that is what you have with him. I bet he'll be here in a minute, he's currently trying to calm down. He's really upset about it all. He's trying not to blow up at her I think." Sophie told Frankie Roma.

"I just don't get how she thought that that was the time to tell everyone." Frankie Roma told Sophie as she looked just overwhelmed by everything.

~~

"You just want to share a bed with me." Frankie Roma told him as she smiled at him and she had her hands around the back of his neck as she played with some short hairs.

"Maybe but I'm happy just to be able to make sure you are feeling good when you go to sleep tonight." Finn told her as he brushed his nose against Frankie Roma's making her blush a deeper shade of red.

"Thank you." Frankie Roma told him as she leaned her head against his.

"Why?" Finn asked her.

"For coming to talk to me. You could have just ignored that I was upset and called me pathetic for it, but you came and stayed with me." Frankie Roma told him as she hugged him.

"Well it is what any person should do." Finn told her before he pulled her closer to him, which was basically impossible at this point.

"Can I?" Finn asked her as he looked down at her lips before she brushed hers against him.

Before she was about to pull back to tease him Finn pulled Frankie Roma back towards him capturing her lips with his as they started to kiss in the middle of the dressing room for the girls.

Finn's hands moved to her arse and one was at her lower back before it moved to cup the side of her waist as he drew on her waist with his finger. Causing Frankie Roma to quietly let out a moan before Finn slipped his tongue in her mouth.

~~

She walked down the stairs alone, which was never a good idea in heels and she got about three from the bottom before she missed one step causing her to plummet to the floor.

"Ahhhh!" Was the last the the boys heard before Finn, Luke M and Luke T were up helping the ginger haired Australian up off of her feet.

"I'm joining you lot, not dealing with chatting with some of them." Frankie Roma told the boys as she joined them and sat between Luke T and Finn.

~~

"I have a feeling I've got two new friends from this. Making my total friends in the villa go up to 6. Connor, Finn, Siannise, Sophie, Luke M and Luke T." Frankie Roma told the group making them laugh at her as she was pretending to be sad about the number.

"Erm. Aren't we your friends?" Mike asked the girl.

"Are you?" Frankie Roma asked them as she made herself get a double chin.