𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖓𝖔𝖜

AN: Please read and answer the questions at the bottom of the page. I am sorry there are lots but they are for two different books which are coming up soon once my exams are over.

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

They were just trying to not fuck each others up but at the same time trying to fuck each other over with spice or garlic.

"If he says it's too spicy then it's your fault." Frankie Roma told the boy as she hit him.

"Look at the Garlic your fucking me up with!" Luke M complained the the girl as they both laughed, pissing around now.

~~

"How was your date?" Frankie Roma asked Finn as he hugged her from behind, kissing her neck lightly.

"She asked me how mine and your situation was...." Finn started to tell Frankie Roma. "I told her I am 100% with you, and this wasn't going to change my mind." He added.

Frankie Roma just turned her head and pouted. "How cute." She told him as she smiled and lightly ran her finger nail over his facial hair.

She lightly gave him a kiss as he kept his arms tightly around her waist.

"God this dress is gonna do things to me." Finn whispered in Frankie Roma's ear making her laugh.

"You really know your time and place, don't ya?" Frankie Roma asked him as she sent him a smile before they both laughed.

~~

"The stir fry looks unreal." Wallace added as he looked at the food, before he tried it.

"Yay another foodie." Frankie Roma did a mini dance at this as she heard him speak.

"Everyone's a foodies cos you've gotta ....." Wallace told her as he laughed about it all.

"Eat to live." They both finished causing them to both laugh at this.

~~

"What was your first opinions when you came in here?" Frankie Roma asked the boy opposite her.

"Well I picked you so there had to be some sort of attraction." Wallace told her. "I like your personality as well. Like you don't take shit from anyone. But you are also hilarious around the group of friends you have in here."

~~

"You seem very legit with Finn?" Wallace asked her.

"Yeah, we have been very well these past few days. And it's definitely been a bit rough at some points but at the same time. It has been so nice getting to know him, not caring what the other girls thought of it all." Frankie Roma told him as she nodded.

~~

"So, Lukie darling, we need to have a little chat about a Bristolian girl." Frankie Roma told the boy as she sat next to Luke M with one leg crossed over the other.

Luke M just laughed before he joined Frankie Roma in with the interrogating.

"Okay, okay." Luke T told his two best friends as he looked at them both.

"Are you feeling her? If so spill this now." Luke M told Luke T as they both smiled creepily as they looked at Luke T.

"You're just going to tell her everything I say though." Luke T tells Frankie Roma before she laughed.

"Guides honour I won't sat anything." Frankie Roma told the boy, both of them forgetting she was Australian.

It cuts to Frankie Roma in her Beach Hut shot with Luke M next to her. She turns to the boy as she says. "I was never even a girl guide. HA!" Before they both cackle with laughter. "Sucks to be you. I have no loyalty other than to Siannise with this information."