𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖒𝖊

AN: Please read the short message at the bottom. 

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"It is a sticky situation." Luke M told the camera.

Then the camera flipped quickly to Luke M and Frankie Roma in the beach hut. "Sticky situation." They then made the noises of an air guitar. "Sticky situation." They continued before they both cackled. 

~~

"Yeah. Oooh, I have an analogy for all of this." Frankie Roma told the two boys as she clapped her hands together making the boys laugh.

"Oh God. I'm going to regret asking but what is it?" Luke T asked her.

"Right, so, Luke T is like a dog, and Siannise is the bone. His favourite thing in life. And Rebecca was just a dentastix, she was good in the short term but will make him all better for Siannise." Frankie Roma told her random analogy to the two boys making them cackle with laughter as all of the Villa looked over at the close knit group of friends.

"That is hilarious, he is a dog!" Luke M told her as they both just couldn't stop laughing.

~~

"And you can. But Siannise told you every step of the way what she was going to do. She wasn't going to stop getting to know Luke T. You picked him. He didn't pick you." Frankie Roma told the girl as she took shots at Rebecca.

"But this is breaking all the Girl Code she spoke to me about." Rebecca added, like that matters.

"Oh, like with the girl code you and her were meant to have when you picked Luke T without even thinking of telling Siannise that you were going to pick him. I think that's breaking the girl code." Frankie Roma told the girl as she looked at her for what she did when she picked Luke T.

"What about you then with Paige?" Rebecca asked the girl personally now.

"Oh for fucks sake! Me and Paige never had one proper conversation. You and Siannise had multiple. I had no girl code to Paige. You had a girl code with Siannise. These two matters aren't on the same level." Frankie Roma told the girl as she stopped the need to roll her eyes.

"Oh yeah and you haven't got anything to be upset about other then the fact that someone doesn't want to find any sort of love with you." Frankie Roma added as she was just firing shot after shot at Rebecca.

"And at the end of the day, Siannise is at no fault here. Luke T should have been the one to tell you earlier. I mean he's the one who you picked to be in a couple with. Siannise shouldn't have to tell you for him." Frankie Roma continued to Rebecca.

"But Girl code, she should have said....." Rebecca started.

But then Frankie Roma was getting tired of all of this. "She told you this whole time what she was doing. And you broke the girl code between you and Siannise not once but twice. The first when you kissed Connaugh with a G and then led him on. And then when you picked Luke T when you didn't say anything to Siannise. You're the mug here." She added before she walked off to the day beds where she knew that Siannise and Luke T were.

"You know what? Friends don't manipulate friends. They help each other. We all live with each other, quite frankly, get over all of this petty shit. No one in here can deal with the tension in here anymore. So talk through your shit." Frankie Roma shouted over to Rebecca as she continued walking away, walking backwards for a few seconds.

"I think she's crazier than a serial killer on bath salts." Frankie Roma told the Beach Hut with a straight face.

Now fully ending the conversation.