25. Solaris's Rider

(Final Fantasy 7 and Assassins Creed does not belong to me.
They belong to their respective owners. The picture is not mine either okay. The picture is by endermoor in deviant art.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Cloud looked at Ace as he took out gifts for all of them and by all of them, he literally meant all of them. He half wondered what shenanigans Ace got up to on his own and was a bit worried he might bite off more than he could chew all by himself. But then again, this was Ace so he was probably fine, probably, he couldn't help the worry in his heart.

Ace, "Here Cloud, Auntie Claudia sent this for you."

Cloud opened it, "A wolf fur coat."

Reno, "That looks so cool, yo."

Zack, "Nice. Fur like this costs quite a bit here, a luxury item for most."

Ace smirked, "Don't worry I got gifts for you lot too, not just my baby cousin."

Zack perked up receiving a large package, "Is this a broad sword?"

Ace grinned, "Materia broadsword. I met a blacksmith who specializes in such weapons. It reminded me of you and commissioned one."

Zack shifted from one feet to another feeling excited, "Awesome."

Genesis, "We can test it tomorrow puppy."

Sephiroth nodded, "Hn, it looks really well made."

Ace, "I was not sure what to get the two of you. I only know you through texts, calls and letters from Cloud, Zack, Julian and Kunsel. But I got you a range of Nibelheim's finest mead and two fully matured Ice materia."

Sephiroth beamed, "I have really missed these, thank you. It has been years since I had some Nibelheim mead."

Cloud nodded, "I keep on forgetting you were born their originally."

Ace laughed, "Well, he may have been born there but he was raised here."

Tseng gave his Turks a look, "Do not go sniffing around for this. Cerebus is still active and does not like snoopers."

Cissnei gave a sheepish grin, "Got it boss."

Rude nodded, "Understood."

Reno pouted, "Fine."

Ace snorted, "Do not worry. I have something for you lot too. Whether you like it or not however... "

Tseng, "We can discuss it later."

Genesis inspected the materia, "Tell me dear one, how and where did you get natural ice materia? Last I checked the last natural materia created was around six hundred years ago."

Ace lifted his finger up, "That's my secret."

Cloud, "And that worries me. You are not doing crazy stunts to get these right?"

Ace, "Maybe? Maybe not."

Cloud looked at him exasperated, "Ace!"

Ace, "Don't worry, I have Solaris with me."

Zack shook his head, "Despite that, if it's dangerous you really shouldn't be going to those areas to begin with. Hell, even SOLDIERs do not travel to certain terrains."

Sephiroth, "I have to agree with puppy here. Even SOLDIERs do not go to certain areas alone like you used to."

Ace smiled, "I understand but don't worry. I make sure I always have back up."

Genesis looked at Ace dubiously before turning to Sephiroth, "I have only known him for a few minutes and I want to baby him really bad."

Ace, "Oi!"