27. Busting A Don

(Final Fantasy 7 and Assassin Creed are not mine.
The picture above is by Emyssan in deviant art. It's pretty awesome.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Ace had a pissed off tick mark on his forehead as he saw what was happening right in front of him. The Don, a portly man was eyeing Cloud like he was meat. It was making his older brother instincts go high wire in a murderous rage. He was a hair breadth away from punching and stabbing the perverted old man. Ace quietly took a calm breath and released it to keep his temper under control. He had to find out where the missing girls were too and he hoped they were not on the other side of the planet.

Don was groping Cloud, "Yes, yes, you are definitely my type."

Cloud, 'I want to stab him.'

Tifa, 'That motherfucking pig!!!'

Aerith on the other hand was trying to calm Gaia, who was turning into a berserk mama dragon inside her head. Gaia was demanding she kicked the man's nut in, who did he think he was touching one of her chosen child. The last bit made Aerith pause but she decided to address it at a later date. For now, she was focused on reminding Gaia they were on a mission to help Ace find the girls. Even though she was very close to shooting the man herself. Luckily, they all managed to get through the interview without catching unwanted attention. What they were not expecting was for the Don to take Cloud to his room.

Ace's eyes activated, 'If he touches my baby brother, he is dead.'

Don felt a shiver go down his spine and turned to Cloud, "Oooh baby! I am having shivers all over my body."

Cloud glared, "Disgusting!"

Don grinned, "Oh, that glare makes me shiver."

Cloud, 'Well at least the girls and Ace don't have to deal with this disgusting man.'

Don, "Tell me more baby! I want more."

Cloud was disgusted, "You are a pathetic man."

Don, "Oooh!"

Meanwhile Ace, Tifa and Aerith were taken to another area with other members of the group. Ace was in a very bad mood and listening to the men and women around him talk about them like they were objects made him feel very murderous. One of them even suggested they have a little bit of fun with the three remaining girls before shipping them off. Tifa at that moment snapped and body flipped the woman who had started to grope her ass.

Ace growled, "You are all dead! Do not hold back."

Tifa grinned, "With great pleasure."

Aerith grinned, "I always do my best."

The woman who was on the floor, "What just happened?"

One of the men shouted, "Selena! How dare you! Get them!"

Ace, "Fire sparrows!"

Tifa punched one, "Pretty!"

Aerith hit another, "Teach us that."

Ace watched as the fire sparrows put their enemy's hair on fire, "Later, let's round them up and grab Lightning."

Tifa, "Right!"

Aerith, "Got ya!"

The three of them did a quick work of the group of kidnappers and rounded them up. Tifa found some strong rope and they or rather Ace tied the group. Aerith was eyeing the rope work with interest and looked at Tifa and thought about how she would look. Aerith blushed red as her hair at the image of Tifa tied up and at her mercy on their bed.