35. Different

(Assassins Creed and Final Fantasy seven are not mine. The above picture is a screenshot from the game. I love this scenery so much.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Little Cloud looked at the people around him with wide eyes, 'Zack is alive?'

Little Sephiroth mused, -We really are in a different world.-

Little Cloud turned towards him glaring, -What did you do? Is this another one of your tricks?-

Little Sephiroth looked at little Cloud like he was a fool, -I am a child at the moment, if you have not noticed. Exactly what do you expect me to do? My powers are limited, annoying, as it is.-

Little Cloud was frustrated, -Zack is alive.-

Little Sephiroth was bored and leaned back, -I know, I can see that.-

Little Cloud, -How? Shinra shot him down. Or at least in our world they did after they captured us and we escaped.-

Little Sephiroth looked pissed off at that and growled, -I know that. Why do you think I eliminated the worthless pig that calls himself President Shinra back in our world?-

Little Cloud stared at his nemesis with a complicated feeling inside him. He did not know how to react to that, he was not sure he even wanted to know. In the meantime, Vincent had hunted Hojo and shot him through his skull three times while Zack defeated the abomination. Cloud had broken through the glass and scooped the two toddlers up holding them close making them jump. Little Sephiroth was enjoying being held by a warm body, albeit dripping with Mako.

Zack, "Cloud? Hey love.. Do you recognize me?"

Cloud stared at him with blank eyes, "Z... Za... Zack? You came for me."

Zack, "Yeah, yes we did. We were looking everywhere for you. Can I hold you?"

Cloud nodded, "I missed you."

Zack hugged him, "Cloud, I missed you too."

The two kids were squished between them as the two adults hugged. Little Cloud was clinging to Zack like he was a life line while Zack held Cloud tight. It was this scene, Vincent walked into before grabbing one of the extra lab coats. He draped it over Cloud who nodded at him thankful for the cover. He didn't fancy walking around naked. Ace and the others came in at that moment and saw them safe and sound. Little Cloud then stared at Aerith the same way he stared at Zack.

Aerith hugged Cloud, "Thank heavens."

Tifa as well, "You are okay."

Cloud chuckled, "I knew you would find me."

Ace, "Of course we would, you are one of us."

Desmond, "Come on Eagle. We need to get out of here."

Little Sephiroth stared at Desmond, -I don't remember such eyes.-

Little Cloud, -Yellow... Different yes, but powerful and kind.-

Desmond had draped his cloak around Cloud as well making sure he was warm. Aerith and Tifa went ahead to make sure nothing would stop them from leaving. Though there were probably no other enhanced people around, especially with the three First making sure of it. The three SOLDIERs did not interfere except to keep the civilians away under strict orders and to help the other SOLDIERs who went missing, supposedly. Fucking corrupted idiots!

Cloud held his children, "We have to name them, Hojo didn't bother naming them."

Zack, "Yeah, I saw the file, this raven haired tyke was subject twenty five and the blond baby is subject fifty six."