40. Happiness is not Impossible

(Assassins Creed and Final Fantasy Seven are not mine.
"talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Desmond hummed as he got ready for Tifa's marriage to Aerith. It had been very hectic two years after his marriage to Vincent. Shinra had amended the Human Rights and Duties Act with the help of Ace. Desmond swears that seventy percent of it was from India alone. Ace simply grinned at him impishly as he typed out and printed the longest legislation known to man.

Desmond sweat dropped, 'He really had a lot of free time as an artifact. Not that I blame him.'

Vincent placed his head on his shoulder, "What are you thinking about?"

Desmond, "The legislations Act, Ace dumped in front of Rufus and Rufus swearing he will never ask for his help ever again. Though I doubt he will last long before he does call for Ace."

Vincent chuckled in amusement, "Tseng sent me a long essay of complaints about the legislation. Ace didn't hold back, but then again our darling Eagle did warn them to think twice about it."

Desmond chuckled, "I suppose, I cannot blame him for it."

Vincent hummed as he nuzzled Desmond, "You look good, shall we?"

Desmond, "Yes, let's go."

The couple got into their car and headed to the outskirts of the Ancient forest. The glowing forest had become a favourite spot for their family, whether it was because the temple felt like home to Cetra or because it was peaceful. Desmond didn't know but he figured, it might be a combination of both reasons. Cloud and Zack in the last two years had taken to spending at least a weekend every three months there.

Rain and Caleb enjoyed being at the quiet forest and would always go off on their own to look around. The past year Reeve, Angeal, Aerith and Ace had worked on making the temple child friendly and had grown many types of trees and flower plants. The old place had many hidden traps and dangerous areas which needed to be dismantled for proper visit. Ace had told them stories of the first time he came to the temple and found a Black Materia. Genesis had pestered him till Ace showed the Black Materia to him, during their get together.

Rain muttered to himself, "He really is something else."

Caleb, "What?"

Rain, "Uncle Ace, he can use Black Materia and create very beautiful Meteor showers with it."

Caleb, "I will admit, I didn't know Black Materia could be used that way."

Rain, "Yeah, I'll be honest, I thought, I would not want to be anywhere near it but, it was not so bad."

Caleb looked at his twin, "Hm.. All things considered, this life is probably.. "

Rain, "This life is what?"

Caleb, "My favorite. Even though the start was not that favourable."

Rain, "Ah, I see what you mean."

Zack, "There you are. Come on both of you, the marriage is about to start. You don't want to miss your favourite Aunts getting together, right?"

Rain, "Coming Pa and we would not miss it for the world."

They left to meet up with Cloud who was waiting for them and helped them dress up. The older blond huffed in amusement, on seeing their dirty pants and quickly helped them clean up and put on their dress suits. The two boys were going to be the ring bearers, Tifa and Aerith wanted it. They even had their outfits made personally after learning ring bearers were part of getting married in Cetra culture.

Tifa stood by the altar, 'Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I'm getting married, I am getting married. It's not a dream. It's real.'

Tifa pinched her arm, 'Ouch! Yeah, it's real.'