Swan

You had always been on your own

You had always been on your own. You didn't know who your parents were. They abandoned you. You gave yourself your last name, Swan. You were lucky that you didn't starve to death as a child.

You had bounced from place to place, crashing wherever you could, taking whatever you wanted/needed.

You were friends with Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Mal. Evie loved to style you and you let her. She always went a little too into the whole Swan thing. You helped Carlos with his mom. You sold the stuff Jay stole in his dad's little shop. Thanks to you, not a lot of people dared to try to steal from Jafar's shop. In return, they let you stay at their hangout which was worth it for you.

You wouldn't really say you were ever friends with Mal. She knew that you thought Harry was like really hot and then she started dating him?! Well dating on the isle really meant just a lot of making out and being partners in crime but still. Of course, it didn't work out but that still hurt.

Then they all abandoned you to go to Auradon. Your four closest friends were chosen but not you.

Then they had the audacity to choose good. You expected to hear from them. You expected an invitation of your own but after a month of waiting, you gave up.

You walked into Ursula's chip shop. You needed a new crew to run with. Someone who hates your old friends as much as you did.

Harry saw you and said, "Well hello there, gorgeous"

"Shut it Harry" you told him even though you could listen to the accent for ages.

Uma asked, "What are you doing here? I would have thought they would have sent their butler for you by now. Or have they forgotten you?"

"It certainly seems that way"

"And you're here because what? You want to make friends?"

"Basically, yeah" you responded.

Uma wasn't really expecting that answer. Neither was the rest of her crew.

Uma asked, "And why should I trust you?"

You told her, "Oh you shouldn't. Trust should be earned. I just want a chance to earn it"

And that you did. You came up with a plan to rob Jafar's store. And it worked. Only because Jafar had trusted you, almost saw you as a daughter. You had shifted the blame to someone else, Brett Wolf.

You started at the bottom, basically a chew toy for everyone else but you found yourself quickly moving up. For one, you were a better cook than the rest of them. Which is why Uma got you a new job at the chip shop. Second, you were a good fighter. Being on your own on the isle, you had to be.

Two months after joining Uma's crew, you started flirting with Harry. Naturally he flirted back. Nothing came of it. It was just for fun. Although part of you wished it was more.