Queenie (Evie's Sister)

Hair ideas

Outfit (just pretend those socks are the same color as the shirt)

Word count:

You were the evil queen's other daughter, Evie's twin. You were a bit more wild. Your mother said you got that from your father, the huntsman. While Evie was close with your mother, you were closer to your father. You could tell Evie was your mother's favorite.

But you were still beautiful, perhaps even more so than Evie. It was no surprise that you attracted the attention of Harry Hook.

Harry flirted with you, "Well well well, Harry Hook, and you, my darling, are gorgeous"

You said back, "I know I am. And it's not darling. My name is Y/n"

Things hit off between you two. He wasn't a prince but you didn't really care about status. You cared more about looks and he had plenty of that. Plus he knew how to treat a woman ;)

You kept it a secret from your mother and sister, knowing they wouldn't approve. You didn't know at the time. How could you? You never really knew what love was but you were falling in it.

You had been on your way to see Harry again when someone came up behind you and kidnapped you. You were taken to Mal's place and you saw that Evie, Carlos, Mal, Jay, your mom, Cruella De Vil, Jafar, and Maleficent were all there. That couldn't be good.

Turned out the five of you had been invited to attend a new school... in Auradon. You protested, of course, but your mother had already packed your things. You didn't want to leave. You had Harry and your own friends. The isle was your home. But you didn't have much of a choice.

You said, "So Evie gets your magic mirror and what do I get?"

The evil Queen answered, "Now now, don't get greedy, Y/n. That's not even becoming for a young woman"

"So I get nothing? Great" you complained.

"Oh quit your whining. Here, it's my old spell book. You could use it looking like that"

Your mother gave you her spell book. Mostly transfiguration spells but there were a few interesting ones: obviously the poison apple spell, a love spell, and yeah that was it for interesting.