Lover

The daughter of Aphrodite. Auradon's biggest tease. You couldn't help that everyone fell in love with you. (Well not everyone but you get what I mean)

You were very excited for the new transfers from the isle. Fresh meat. New guys. You had to love that.

You asked, pointing to the guy with Uma, "Who is that?"

Evie told you, "Harry Hook. You should know he's the biggest flirt on the isle"

"Mmm. I can see why. Introduce me now will you?"

Evie reluctantly agreed and you two walked over to the two pirates.

Evie introduced you, "Hey Harry, Uma. This is Y/n, daughter of Aphrodite"

You basically ignored Uma and said, "Pleasure to meet you, pretty boy"

Harry flirted back, "The pleasure's all mine, gorgeous"

Evie put her hands together and looked to Uma, "Well I think these two have a lot to talk about, don't you?"

Uma, already having a picture of how this would end in her head, said, "Yeah. We'll leave you be"

Uma and Evie left you to continue your flirting with Harry that ended with you two making out in the courtyard.

Evie said, "That's going to end in disaster. Auradon's biggest tease "

"And the isle's biggest flirt. Sounds like a match made in Olympus if you ask me" remarked Uma.

Uma was right and Evie was wrong. It was a perfect match that no one saw coming.

The two of just clicked. You both fell for each other. It was like he was your other half. The two of you soon became inseparable. You were glad you didn't have a roommate, otherwise Harry wouldn't have been able to sleep over as much as he did.

As a result of all your time together, you got to know Uma better. She didn't like you at first but she warmed up to you.

Troubled brewed at Half blood High, the high school most demigods attended, when Hera disappeared. A student, Jason, was chosen to lead a quest to get her back. Then Jason saw the Oracle to get a prophecy about the quest.

The prophecy provided him with information on who he needed: a child of Hephaestus and a child of Aphrodite. He chose you and Leo Valdez.

It took you by surprise when Jason and Leo showed up at school, telling you that you had to go on this quest with him.

Harry told Jason and Leo, "She's not going anywhere with you"

No one was going to take you from him. Especially not these two boys.

You said, "Harry"

Harry asked, "Who are ye anyways?"

Leo said, "I have no idea what that dude is saying"

You told Harry, "They are my friends, Jason and Leo"

You met them at summer camp a few years ago. They were some of your many friends.

You knew this quest was something you had to do. Meaning you had to leave now.

You pulled Harry off to the side to talk, "I have to go on this quest"

Harry asked, "Why does it have to be you? Why can't some other demigod go?"

"Because I am apparently the one fated to help complete this quest"

Well it could have been any of your half siblings but Jason chose you. He knew how powerful your charm speak could be and it could come in handy.

Harry said, "Then promise me you'll come back"