Red

Soulmate au

Everyone had a soulmate

Everyone had a soulmate. And everyone had a small
tattoo somewhere on their body representing that person.

Only problem was that soulmate magic was blocked on the isle. So you had no idea what your tattoo looked like until Mal took the barrier down.

Soulmate tattoos started appearing on everyone on the isle. Yours was particularly interesting to say the least. It was sword with a hook dangling off of it on the back of your left shoulder. You had to get your mom to take a picture of it so you could see it.

In your mind, it gave you three options: Harriet, Harry, or CJ. Not bad options. Not bad at all. That family has good genes.

You didn't know them that well but you had heard of their reputations. Harry was Uma's handsome first mate who flirted with everyone and everything. CJ left the isle with Freddie and loved to make dramatic entrances. Harriet was the oldest, not by much, but her personality definitely reflected her being the eldest. She was the captain of her own crew and not one to be crossed.

Harry's tattoo was a red cartoon heart with a golden crown on it and a sword through it. He didn't know who it could be. So many royals and people who fight with swords.

You were the daughter of the red queen and the knave of hearts. Not to be confused with the queen of hearts. They were two very different people.

A bunch of VK's were invited by Mal and her friends to hang out by the enchanted lake. (Which doesn't undo soulmate magic) You only decided to go because you heard Harry was going and given that he was your potential soulmate, you had to go.

You found yourself a nice spot by the water. You had a good view of Harry, shade if you wanted, and you looked amazing.

Gil was splashing in the water, "Oh just come on in. The water's fine"

You told him, "No, thank you"

You had some manners after all, unlike some people. You didn't know who did it. It all happened so fast. Someone grabbed you and tossed you into the lake.