Party

(Outfits! But I totally didn't take any inspiration from All American -meaning I totally did- Not smut but like totally implied that you two did it

(Outfits! But I totally didn't take any inspiration from All American -meaning I totally did- Not smut but like totally implied that you two did it. Loose interpretation of the ending, I'll say)

As the daughter of Dionysus, you felt it was your duty to be the life of the party. You were always known as the party girl. You were always invited to every party and your parties were the best.

Your parties were legendary and extremely exclusive, invite only.

(What the invitation looks like ignore all the wedding stuff)

Chad noticed the invitation in Harry's hands and had to talk to him about it, "You got invited to Y/n's party?"

Uma also had one in her hand and remarked, "Yeah, what like it's hard?"

"No" scuffed Chad.

You never invited Chad. Even when it was your fifth birthday party. He was d*ck who didn't deserve an invitation. He did try to crash a few of your parties but to no avail. You had security detail.

Harry said, "You didn't get invited, did you?"

You couldn't help but to overhear this conversation and you had to come over to say something, "Chad has never and will never get an invite to any of my parties"

"Why not?" asked Chad.

"Stop being a misogynistic d*ck and we'll find out," You preceded to check Harry out while you said, "But I do hope to see you guys there"

You waved Harry goodbye and made sure to do a cute little turn.

Uma said, "Well I think she likes you"

"We are going to that party right?" asked Harry.

"Yeah, why not? Sounds like fun"

You prepared the whole day for the party. You were really hoping Harry would make it. It would be like a slap to the face if he didn't.

The party would be at your dad's house, as always. It was the perfect place for a party. Plus he would be up at Mount Olympus with your step mom and he never minded you throwing parties.

Your half brothers were a huge help as always in party prep. You loved bossing them around.

The party started and you didn't see Harry. You had to calm your nerves by repeating in your head 'He'll be here. He'll come. He'll just be fashionably late' and you were right.

You found him immediately after he came, "Harry! You're here. Come on. I'll show you guys around"

He had came with Uma and Gil but your mind was on him. You really wanted this party to impress him. You started to show him and his friends around. The first place was the poker room.

You said, "Poker game. Part of why my parties are so legendary. You can bet anything of value. Ooh and the dare chips. Always be careful with those"

"Alright" said Harry.

Next stop was one of your favorites and the most important. Well technically it was the bar, you referred to it by a different name. It wasn't just for drinks after all. There was a chocolate fountain, bowls of chips, platters of cookies and brownies, and pizza. 

You pointed out, "Now this is my favorite room. It's just the refreshment room. Easiest room to get to, you can access it from anywhere basically"

"What kind of refreshments?" asked Gil.

You replied, "The kind that keep King Benny Boo from receiving an invitation. My punch is legendary but there's also wine, water, soda, juice, and more. But don't touch the kool-aid. That's Dakota's"

Dakota, your half brother, was weirdly addicted to kool aid.

You would have loved to show Harry the rest of the party but you got a call from your half brothers, the twins, who were working 'security' at your party. Chad was trying to sneak in. You had to deal with it.

Later you did see him again. You let him into the poker game. During one round, it was the two of you left. You raised him one dare token. That would have been a clue to anyone else that they should back down. You never risked your own dare token.

Harry met your raise with his own dare token. Then you two had to reveal your cards.

"Ooooh" said the crowd as Harry revealed his straight flush.

You smirked, "I win" and revealed your Royal flush.

You already knew what dare you wanted Harry to complete. It wouldn't be the first time you won the dare chip of some guy you liked.

You told him, "I won your dare chip, Harry, which means you have to do whatever I say"

Harry smirked, intrigued by the idea, "Alright"

"I dare you to go skinny dipping in the jacuzzi"

"Easy. How long?"

"That part's up to you. But you should know that as the person who dared you, it is my responsibility to make sure you complete the dare"

"Alright"

You led Harry out to the jacuzzi. You loved your jacuzzi. It was just in your bathroom, the perfect place. Besides if things went a certain way, you had necessary precautions available in the cabinets.

You turned around as Harry undressed and got into the tub.

Harry asked, "You gonna come in or what?"

You turned back to him, "Only because I have a bathing suit on underneath"

You always had one on underneath for parties, in case things led to the jacuzzi, hot tub, or pool.

Harry remarked, "Oh but that's boring and not fair"

You started taking off your clothes, "Well I didn't lose my dare chip so I'd say it is fair and who knows, you may get lucky"

"Maybe"

After putting your clothes to the side, you slipped to the tub, sitting across from Harry. The bubbles from the tub kept you from seeing anything private.

Harry said, " I think you're sitting too far away"

You stood up, "Oh really?"

"Yeah"

You decided that his lap would be a better seat if he wanted you closer, "This better?"

"Much"

You teased, "I think you are talking too much"

Action was required and you were going to take that action. You kissed him. He kissed back. Things certainly went your way.

The party was satisfying. You got exactly what you wanted out of it: a taste of Harry Hook.