Stand Up

(Sorta enemies to lovers. In this one, I'd have to take after the dad😂 cause I'm white and the Tremaines are not)

 In this one, I'd have to take after the dad😂 cause I'm white and the Tremaines are not)

(Outfits)

(Outfits)

WORD COUNT: 1920

You were the oldest daughter of Druzella so you were Dizzy's older sister. You didn't really like Evie. You didn't like how she acted like an older sister to your sister.

You were working when Harry came in. God you hated giving him money but you didn't mind looking at him. You handed him what you thought was a reasonable price for protection. Basically letting him steal so no one else would. Except usually he would take all the money.

Harry said, "And the rest of it"

"Yeah let me think about that. No" you remarked.

You didn't like your granny still ordering your aunt and mom around. Some of her orders were beyond reason. You certainly had enough of taking orders from freakin Harry Hook.

Harry smirked, "I suggest you think about it a little more, gorgeous"

You thought for a second before saying, "Still no so bye now"

Harry was shocked. Usually it was easy to just get the money. Dizzy would just hand it over. He always preferred when it was you because of the casual flirting.

"Heh, what?" asked Harry.

You crossed your arms, "I think what I gave you is reasonable but I am willing to negotiate a fair price with Uma. Just not today"

Harry backed up and you thought he was leaving, "You know I could hurt ya. It'd be a damn right shame to hurt that face of yours"

You picked up a nearby pair of scissors and threw them at Harry. They landed an inch away from his head.

You remarked, "I don't want to hurt your pretty little face but I can"

Harry left and you didn't tell anyone in your family what happened. They didn't need to know.

The next time Harry came, he didn't come alone. He brought Gil with him. Once more, you didn't give him everything.

Gil knocked over a few things, reluctantly, at Harry's order. You could tell Gil had a good heart.