West

(Outfits cause I like putting them together)

The daughter of the wicked witch of the west and the son of Captain Hook, who would have ever thought that would happen? That you would ever even meet? After all the wicked witch lived in Oz and Captain Hook in Neverland.

The other realms weren't immune to King Beast and Queen Belle's plan for all the villains.

Your mother had been taken to the isle of the lost with the rest of the villains. She had a brief fling with someone and then she had you. She was a better mother than most.

She was one of the most feared on the isle and lived on the west side. You went to the smallest school on the isle, the witch school. Your mother had founded it for you, to give you the best education she could.

Your school was close to another: Serpent Prep. Often times you would look out the window and see the students and the school. There was one guy you always looked for but based on his outfit and hook, you knew he had to be Captain Hook's son.

You had to meet him and so you did. You planned it. You poisoned one of your teachers so she would cancel class and you would get out early so that you could be right outside as Serpent Prep was getting out.

He saw you and immediately walked over to you, "Well, well, well, aren't you a beauty? The name's Harry Hook. What's yours, love?'

You smiled at him, "Y/n West"

And the rest was history. Every day after school, you would rush out to meet him. You two didn't have long together after school before he had to do his first mate duties but the time you did have together was precious. After four months of your daily make out sessions and chats, he introduced you to Uma and his friends as his girlfriend.

Then you introduced him to your friends: Ginger (the blind witch's daughter), Clint (the wicked witch of the east's son), and Maeve (Morgana's daughter, Uma's cousin).

The two of you were so in love it was sickening to both of your guys' friends but neither of you had said the l word. It was the isle after all.

Most of what you did was make out + more and take whatever you wanted. It was great. There was only one time you doubted your relationship and that was when Harry and Gil slipped into Auradon.