Best friend's brother

(If you haven't seen Tangled the series, you won't know who your parents are but they don't really matter. Just to let you know it's implied you two did the devil's tango)

As the daughter of Lady Caine and Andrew, you had a few skills. Disguises, making hot air balloons, fighting, cartography, planning. All these skills and more made you the perfect first mate. Precisely why Harriet Hook was glad she chose you to fill that role over any of the children of her father's crew.

Since you were her first mate and best friend, Harriet's brother was off limits. You didn't mind that when you were younger and Harry would flirt with you. But now, you were both older. What was once a silly little crush on his sister's friend had turned into a forbidden romance.

It was hard keeping such a big secret from your captain but it was so much fun. Harry was... well let's just say you were glad he had both hands. You two had to sneak around a lot.

Going to the same school helped. You both started your first year at Auradon University shortly after the barrier was taken down. Even though you weren't the same age. You were less than a year older than him but a grade above. You took a year off simply because there wasn't any school past high school on the isle.

Gil and Jay hadn't left for their adventure yet. They were still making preparations.

Harry snuck out of the dorms but he didn't go unnoticed. Jay had seen him sneaking out and decided to follow him with Gil. They followed Harry all the way to the gazebo by the enchanted lake where you were waiting for him.

You teased him, "I was beginning to think that you weren't gonna show"

"Sorry but I had to get these" Harry said.

Jay had been expecting some kind of weapon or something valuable that was stolen but instead Harry pulled out a plastic container of fresh strawberries.

You gasped, "Are those strawberries?"

Harry answered, "Yeah, I may have knicked 'em from the kitchen"

"Try it at the same time?" You suggested.

Jay and Gil had been watching from some nearby bushes. They couldn't quite tell what you guys were saying.

Gil asked Jay, "Are they on a date?"

Jay said, "Looks like it. We should go"

While leaving, Gil stepped on a twig, grabbing both your and Harry's attention. You picked up a flashlight and quickly shone it in the direction you heard the noise come from.

"What are you doing here?" You asked the intruders.

"Um, I was just taking a walk with my good friend Gil, here" Jay put his arm around Gil and a fake smile on his face.

Gil said, "I thought we were following Harry to see what he was up to"

You told them, "You two didn't see anything"

Gil remarked, "I don't know. It kinda looks like you two are on a date"

"Psssh. As if"

Jay asked, "Then what's with the strawberries?"

Harry responded, "We've never had them before"

"If you two are dating, why hide it?"

Gil answered for the two of you, "Oh well you see Y/n is Harriet's first mate and Harry is Harriet's brother"

Harry said, "And ye don't want to mess with my older sister"

Harriet was a force to be reckoned with. You did not want to be on her bad side. She would make you walk the plank if she knew you even thought of anything you had done with Harry. You admired her loyalty and dedication to her family. 

Jay told the two of you, "We won't tell anyone"

"And if you do, I'll hook you" threatened Harry.

Gil said, "Harsh"

You pointed out, "It's tame compared to what Harriet would do if she found out"

Harry told them, "Now you two, go!"

After the interruption, that night was the best you ever had. Auradon was way better than the isle. You could see the stars much clearer and brighter.

And the strawberries, ugh. So good. Better than you could ever imagined.

You spent the night in Harry's dorm. His roommate was off doing who knows what. You didn't mind. You two stayed up really late and didn't wake up hearing pounding at the door.

Instinctively, you hid under the sheets. No one could see you in Harry's bed. Whoever it was gave up on knocking and just decided to come in.

You heard Uma yell, "Harry, what are you doing still in bed? It's almost noon! I needed you down at the docks two hours ago"

Harry said, "Right. I'll be right there. Just need a minute"

"You better be"

Uma left the room and you were glad. It was hard to breathe under the sheets.

You come up and asked, "Do you think she knows I was here?"

His eyes darted to your clothes scattered around the room, "I think she knows someone was here"

"Don't act like that's my fault"

You two would need to tighten up your act if you didn't want anyone to know about your relationship with your best friend's brother.