PART 2

Imagine me drunk as fuck stumbling into the washroom and laughing to myself because the voice I was hearing was making some jokes and making me feel pretty weird.

I entered the washroom and after struggling so much to turn on the tap I finally got it and washed my face. I didn't want to look into the mirror but it seemed like wishful thinking because I stared up at it and let out a loud laugh.

I looked like shit but I haven't even gotten laid yet.

I bent over and washed my face once again and after giving myself the best cheer ever; even though the voice I was hearing was telling me that was a bad idea I wasn't going to listen to it.

I staggered out of the washroom and almost fell on my face but gladly I stumbled into someone, I was about to apologize but I couldn't. I drew a breath in and I thought I was probably imagining things but the eyes were like those I saw in my dreams.

"Fuck! I'm going crazy", I thought that was the only problem if it is even called a problem, I said loud enough for him to hear, "mate", I tensed up and fought myself out of his grasp.

I came to get laid not end up being a crazy lady and shouting mate and on top of that, I was turned on as hell.

He was fucking handsome and I am saying this with my alcohol pumped mind so just imagine how he will look while sober.

I let out a breath of air and stood against a pillar, I felt a body beside me and the sweetest scent ever filled my nose and I went rigid.

"Fuck me!" I thought I said that quietly but the way his eyes flickered I knew he heard that, he let out a growl and held my hand.

His eyes were a lighter shade of blue and exactly the ones I saw in my dreams. I let out a mewl when his hand came up to graze my chin, my arousal was dripping and I badly wanted to jump him too.

The crazy thing was that the voice I heard earlier was letting out soft whimpers as if it wanted to be petted and then it hit me, "my wolf", I whispered.

"You are quite slow", she snarkily said but I ignored the shit she just said.

The voice let out a chuckle, a deep manly chuckle that shot straight to my fucking core, he let go of my hand and I let out a whimper; less than five minutes, and I was being needy.

"Come with me Faith", he said the name that startled me, "how.... How ... how", I couldn't even end the sentence before he shook his head.

"None of that now", he said calmly but there was an air of dominance about him that made my legs want to give way and my pussy was already screaming "fuck me" but I was trying to control this.

The alcohol had clearly disappeared from my system with the turn of events, "did I meet you earlier?" I asked because I was confused. The first version of him had bluer eyes than this one or was I still a little tipsy, "no..uh.. That must be my brother Kaden" he scratched the back of his head and I think he was a bit nervous but maybe I was seeing too much into it.

His strong hands led me to an elevator and it dinged, we both stepped in.

I finally decided to study his feature, his jaw was clenched but he had a fucking beautiful jawline and those plump lips I was wondering what they could do to me and my drenched thong wasn't enough for me to keep my thoughts in check.

He let out a groan, "you would have to keep your arousal in check, he said in between laughs, or we might not make it to the penthouse", he said and instead of keeping my arousal in check my cunt decided, "oh hey it is time for a dam" and I was drenched.