PART 17

The following days we explored the grounds and they got me reacquainted with their environment, my childhood memories made me smile wide.

How they always sniffed my hair and growled at males it all came rushing back.

We couldn't have a lot of marathon sex but we had a lot of sex all the same.

Right now, I am dressing up or I am just here and being dressed up by one of these celebrity stylists that we argued over.

I didn't want anyone to dress me up or play doll with me but they weren't having it, they didn't understand why I was fussing about them spending money on me.

I had my own money so if I wanted that I would've booked an appointment. I ended up calling Jade thinking she was going to back me but she scolded me and told me to shut the fuck up and allow myself to be spoiled by two handsome mates.

No one was on my side so here I sat being used as a doll.

They bought me an expensive gown, it wasn't a gown because this dress hugged my curves and my tits looked great in it.

It was red and had these glitters in them, as much as I was mad at them I couldn't hate them because I looked gorgeous.

I admired myself in the mirror.

"You look gorgeous", the stylist admired her own work and I couldn't blame her, I looked gorgeous and I didn't know how we were going to go through the ball till the end.

The door opened "she is ready", I heard the stylist tell someone, I pulled my neck to see who it was and I saw my mates open the door, "fuck me", they both said and I giggled.

Their eyes were hungry moving over every part of my body and I knew they would've asked to rip off my dress if we didn't have a ball to attend.

"Let's taste you", I shook my head at them and they groaned painfully.

They pouted and I laughed, "this is your punishment", I told them and they grunted.

I hooked both of my arms in theirs and we headed downstairs towards the crowd, I wasn't nervous my mates were there with me.

The ball went smoothly but it wasn't over and here I am pressed against a wall while Aiden pumped his cock inside me, I moaned out, "fuck! I couldn't stop myself", he grunted while he kept his strokes long and hard.

I mewled and tried to make sure I didn't slip off this wall and lead to my death.

Let's rewind to how we got here.

I was dancing with my father when I saw Aiden looking at me with these wild eyes, he wasn't paying attention to the people he was supposed to keep entertained.

"Alpha Jace", my father greeted one of their dads, my eyes went wide and it dawned on me, I had panicked for nothing back then, their fathers are still Alphas.

They started talking and quickly forgot I was there; they were talking about pack business and I was going to be Luna someday but right now that wasn't my business.

I felt eyes on me and I turned to see Aiden staring at me, his eyes were luring me in and making me hot and bothered; I need to keep my arousal in check in the midst of these people.

I excused myself and walked towards the washroom, I heard footsteps, I turned to see Aiden standing so close to me. Before I could ask why he followed me his mouth was on mine.

His body vibrated when I touched him, he growled and we stumbled into the washroom, not caring if anyone saw him sucking my face or anything.

"Fuck, can't keep my hands off you, babe", he told me and I moaned in agreement.

He locked the stall and raised my dress up only to realize I wasn't wearing anything underneath, "you've been like this all night? Fuck! Faith", he cussed out and touched in between my thighs.

He came in contact with my heat and realized how wet I was, "just fuck me", I rasped out. I couldn't recognize my voice; it was filled with arousal.

He stood up and unzipped his zipper, bent me over making me grab onto the wall and we both moaned when he stuffed me with his cock.

He grabbed my waist, digging his nails into it and rocking my world.

Our grunts and moans were the only sounds around us.

Folks, that is how we got to where we are now.

I had no regrets about being fucked till my legs were just jelly in this washroom, he wiped me clean.

He helped me try to straighten myself, spritzing me with a little perfume instead of letting the people at the ball know I got fucked. I won't want my dad to know I just got fucked by one of my mates.

We entered there and came face to face with Kaden, his expression made me aware he knew what we were up to; he had a knowing smirk.

He excused himself from the people he was talking to and joined us.

It seemed as though the more he got closer to him the more his bulge became prominent.

He got close to me and whispered, "the ball is over for us", his voice was dripping with arousal, they both took my arms in theirs, smiling so wide making me blush harder.

The moment we entered our room, the new outfit was ripped off me by Kaden, he took my nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.

I let out a cry when he bit on it.

He moved us so fast towards the bed, all I felt was my back to the bed.

I pulled on his hair and he growled. He stopped kissing me but his eyes held hunger in them, Aiden was just sitting, looking at us.

Kaden stripped out of his tuxedo and everything he was wearing followed suit.

He parted my legs and in one thrust he was inside me, my legs shook at the intensity of his thrust.

"Don't be quiet, I don't care if they hear you", he sounded dominating and it was as if that was the reassurance I needed, he fucked me and I cried out.

My voice was loud and my moans turned into cries.

Kaden was insatiable, after my first orgasm he stole two more out of me before he came undone on top of me, "you did beautiful, babe", he said sweetly and I lay there, tingly and my body buzzing.

I didn't know when Aiden got naked but soon he flipped me over and filled my ass, I am sure I was going to die before it was morning.

"I hated how the men stared at you with lust", he said while pounding into me, he wanted to imprint himself in my ass and I didn't mind one bit.

My cries were loud and shameless. "You belong to us", they both said and I screamed out "yes".

Aiden stole two more orgasms out of me before the night was over.

I drifted off to sleep shortly after that energetic activity.