PART 3

One thing I loved about us wolves was how fast we could be, not as fast as vampires were but we were a tad close to them.

One minute we were standing in their living room or whatever that place was; I wasn't really focusing on that with my horny hazed mind.

We were on a bed and I was between two insanely hot men who somehow are my mates.

Aiden's fingers were playing with the slit of my cunt and my juices were dripping shamelessly on his fingers and I was trying to stifle my moans and try not to give off the fact I had never been touched by a man.

Aiden played with my slit a few times before sticking his finger inside me, he let out a hiss and grunted something inaudibly, "you are so fucking tight princess", he hissed again causing Kaden to stop sucking on my neck, he also slithered his hand across my body.

Everywhere he fucking touched had an explosion, this was the day I died from too much pleasure.

My wolf was fucking delighted to be making out with her mates; she was such a needy wolf, "says the one who can't have enough of her mates touching her", she countered, "touche", I replied and if she was in front of me I knew she would've rolled her eyes at me.

Kaden's finger also invaded my inside and I let out a gasp, my mates growled out and brought out both of their drenched fingers.

Their fingers were sleek with my juices and I looked confused as to why they stopped, "you've never been touched Faith", their voice wasn't one of disappointment but one of shock and admiration. I felt warm at them being proud of me that I had kept myself all this while.

"How could I possibly break myself or let someone touch me when every time I saw your eyes" they growled out, my big mouth just said that out loud.

I was getting angry at them already; they were going to treat me like fine china and I already hated that.

I was still so fucking horny but slowly I wanted to drift away from them and coil up in a hole somewhere without their eyes.

"Hey", Aiden's softly spoken voice pulled her out of her thoughts, he placed his hand beneath her chin and raised it so she could look into his eyes.

She saw hunger and the way his eyes were flickering between his wolf's and his normal eye colour; he was fighting to stay in control of his emotions.

"You aren't the only one who hasn't had sex", I almost didn't hear what he said but my shock made them chuckle nervously.

These fine pieces of ass hadn't had sex? Like ever in their lives? "Wow," I muttered.

"Too good to be true eh?" Kaden joined in.

"We knew you were our mate long ago Faith and we didn't feel it was right having sex with some random girls when we knew our mate", Kaden scratched the back of his neck.

He was nervous; he normally scratched his neck when he was nervous I could tell.

"Ooh, see who is getting to know her mates", my wolf teased, causing my ears to redden but I ignored her and listened to them.

"We were made to sign a contract to leave you alone till you were older.... Uh..., he cleared his throat, our fathers threatened to permanently take you away from us if we didn't sign the contract"

My head whipped up in shock, "what? We were just kids!" I was pained that our parents felt they had to take such drastic actions just to keep us apart.

They shrugged, "we were extremely territorial and possessive at even that age", Aiden said while having a faraway look in his eyes; maybe memories from the past.