PART 14

FAITH'S POV;

I couldn't walk for a few days after we kept having marathon sex, they resorted to buying me a wheelchair and also for us to pause our marathon sex.

I pouted at them but they weren't having any of that, from a virgin to a horny badger.

Right now I am sitting in my apartment waiting for Jade to come and visit, we needed to talk.

There was a loud knock and I rolled my eyes, what would happen if she just walked in but she just chooses to be a demon every single time.

I had marks from completing the mating process with my mates, some intricate marks and some glowed, moonish hue.

"Bitch, just get in here", I yelled out to her before I heard my door open and she walked in glowing and blinding my eyes, I am exaggerating of course.

She smiled at me and jumped onto me, smothering me with kisses and hugs.

"You'll give me cooties", I said childishly and she snorted, "says the one who is in a wheelchair over dick", she snickered and I jabbed her with my elbow but she laughed loudly.

"Sometimes, I wonder how you are my best friend", I tell her and she smiles, "our moon goddess knew you needed a crazy whore ass best friend for your prude ass", she sarcastically replied causing the both of us to laugh out loud.

She opened the refrigerator and picked an apple, she bit into it and looked at me, "heading home tomorrow?" she asked and I nodded.

"There is the annual ball I have to attend with my family", she wiggled her eyes suggestively at me, "your mates' family is organizing it right ?" she asked and I groaned out, I now understood why she wiggled her eyes at me.

She giggled and sat beside me, "uh.. I told you I am pregnant right?", the temperature in the room dropped an octave, it moved from cheerful to serious.

"Ah-huh", I replied to her question, she looked nervous as fuck, "Drake and I are planning on keeping the baby", she said with a little smile. I was actually glad they planned on keeping their baby.

I pulled her into a hug, "I am here for you always", I said concerned and she nodded. "We will get through this together Faded Jade", I added, causing her to laugh.

"You remember?" I snorted, "of course, when you slurred and said "Faded Jade", I slurred the last part mimicking her actions that night, she was so drunk, and she's a wolf so imagine how many bottles she had to drink to feel faded.

She laughed out and her eyes watered a bit, "I will miss you", she pursed her lips and I told her I will miss her too, my phone rang that moment ruining the mood.

I scowled before picking it up and my mood switched, it was Kaden.

"Hey babe", I said, sounding like a love-struck, Jade was staring out my interaction.

"Wait, now? I thought tomorrow", I whined into the phone.

"Come on, we will help you pack your bags, I promise", Kaden said over the line and I couldn't deny him, "fine," I said, admitting defeat.

"We will be there in the next thirty minutes", his voice sounded hoarse and I knew he was aroused by the way I was behaving over the phone.

"I love you", I said to which he replied "I love you too" and hung up.

Jade looked at me, she let out a squeal that could hurt my eardrums and started clapping too, "you guys are so cute", she said and I let out a short laugh.