PART 5

I walked into the apartment, hoping not to come face to face with Jade.

I missed so many calls from her but I wasn't going to return any; not yet anyway till I have processed everything.

The moment I picked up my keys to open my door I heard a knock but I chose to ignore it.

"I know you just walked in, Faith", Jade's muffled voice said outside. I let out a groan, so much for processing everything.

I sighed.

"I will be down in a bit", I replied to her and quickly entered my room.

I quickly stripped out of Kaden's shirt, he didn't want me going anywhere in that dress I wore to the club even though they were the ones who dropped me off.

I sniffed the top and shrugged, "she may not notice it isn't mine and I don't want to get out of this", I said to myself.

I liked the smell of them, it soothed and excited me at the same time.

I unlocked the door and came face to face with Jade, she scowled at me and brushed past me, almost shoving me, "hey!" I said in a warning tone.

She scowled harder and stared at me, "whose smell is all over you". I thought she was disgusted so I could take offence but she looked curious.

She had a smug look on her face, "did you finally do it?", she asked with excitement in her voice, I was lost for a moment.

I looked at her in confusion, "did I"... before it clicked, "oh!" my cheeks got pink and my ears turned reddish, why did my hormones have to betray me right now.

My mind was an even bigger douche, reminding me of what happened this morning.

Jade looked at me smugly and I wish the earth would just swallow me, "you got laid", she sounded too enthusiastic when the ordeal hadn't even happened yet.

I shook my head to let her know I hadn't gotten laid yet, her smile fell but she looked deep in thought, "then why are you blushing?" she made me blush harder and I hated my skin for a moment but I shrugged.

I tried to change the topic by saying, "you left me all alone to get laid", I sounded accusing enough which made her blush but shrugged it off, "don't try to change the topic, Lady Faith", she sneered at me and I rolled my eyes.

I was now taking a good look at Jade, my mind was being slow this morning after everything I had found out in less than 24hours.

She looked fucked and she was glowing as if she had been marked.

I gasped, she looked at me quizzically, wondering why I had reacted that way or what I was thinking about, "you've been marked", I pointed out and she rolled her eyes in a "duh" tone.

"Shit sherlock!" She said sarcastically, causing me to roll my eyes, "remember how our mates' tongues made you roll your eyes?"

I choked at the reminder, goddess! My wolf was going to kill me even before it was my time. "That bitch!" I muttered under my breath but Jade heard it and whipped her head up.

Jade knew I was acting strange but how was I going to tell her I had two mates or the moon goddess blessed me with two doses of hotness.

My stomach tightened weirdly and I was getting turned on, "how are you getting turned on when I am the one here", Jade broke me out of my thoughts and I shrugged, letting out a nervous laugh.

She pursed her lips and shook her head, "spill", she ordered and I spilled, "I have two mates and after so long I heard from my wolf and everything is just spinning, I feel fucking exhausted", I rushed all out while tears fell down my cheeks.

I was having a breakdown, I was overwhelmed and even though they had explained why they didn't have sex with me, for once I felt jealous of Jade; she had a man she had mated with already when all my mates did was to sleep in the same bed with me and nothing more.

"Stop being a soursop, no pity parties here!" my wolf scolded. Immediately, the tears dried up.

My wolf cooed at me and for a moment I felt I was alone till Jade said, "wow", I raised my head to see her smiling so wide at me, "I wish I had two mates, do you know how exciting that would be?" she said with large googly eyes; she was probably imagining it.

I snorted, she motioned for us to sit and I did, the sofa dipped again making me aware she had sat too.

"Are they hot?" she gushed without even knowing them, I laughed and nodded at her question.

"Tell me all about it", she said, sitting to face me.

I finally told her about yesterday, she let out a shocked gasp when I mentioned Kaden and Aiden as my mates.

"You mean those fine pieces of ass on the front pages of magazines are your mates? She sounded so surprised, I creased my brows, "ma..ma... Magazines?" I had no clue my mates were so known, it made my palms clammy.

"You always lived under a rock Lady Faith", she mocked me, she picked up her bag and brought out a magazine and true to her words Aiden and Kaden's faces and bodies were all over it.

My eyes moved across their body and last night flashed through my mind; how their bodies were pressed against mine and the things their mouths did to me.

"Fuck!" I cussed out and looked at her, she had a smirk on her face, knowing I was turned on as hell, my ears reddened and I wanted to hide under a rock.

"How are they still virgins if they are big-time... celebrities?" my anxiety and insecurities were clearly getting the better of me. They could have anyone they wanted, have sex with as many models as they liked because they had it all but they waited for me.

The air in the room felt stuffy, my breathing was elevating and I knew I was entering panic mode but before it could become a full-blown attack, their eyes flashed into my eyes and I calmed down.

"Are you okay?" Jade asked with concern, I could only nod because I was in as much shock as she probably was because my panic attacks don't just go away, I always needed my anxiety meds but since last night it seems I wouldn't be needing it as much.

"Not to sound rude.... But... uh... I cleared my throat, I need some space and time alone" I sounded so nervous but she is my best friend I am sure she will understand.

She laughed, "of course, I understand", she picked up her bag, made a funny face at me and she was out my door.

I let out a sigh, everything was swimming around in my head; I needed a clear head right now to process everything.

I picked up my phone and entered my bedroom, I stripped out of Kaden's shirt, wrapped myself in a towel, and entered my shower.

Gosh! It seems after seeing those eyes in person; they invaded everywhere and I was turned on by just their eyes.

If I touch myself right now, would they know? "You better not!" my wolf warned and I gave up because I was sure they would know and it was going to be my first time. I didn't know the mechanics of it, I didn't want to end up hurting myself.

I turned on the shower and allowed it to soothe me, the horniness didn't want to go away and I wasn't going to look needy by calling them or telling them I needed them.

That would probably be embarrassing.