PART 9

I got bouquets every day for the weeks left in school.

I hadn't seen Jade in a while and I wasn't really bothered, she was probably getting dick anyway, "just like you are", Lily chimed in causing me to blush even more.

Kade and Aiden have been sleeping over at my place a lot, we've not fully mated but we were having sex like horn dogs.

"Hey", someone broke through my thoughts, I became aware of my surroundings. I raised my head to see Jade staring at me with a wide smile.

"You are glowing", she pointed out, I noticed too, even though we hadn't mated yet I had this moonish hue about me.

I shrugged and stared at her, "it has been a while, where have you been?" Jade never blushed but her cheeks were stained with a little pink today.

I wiggled my eyes suggestively at her and she rolled her eyes at me before snorting, so ladylike.

She tried to wiggle out of the question by pointing out the obvious, "you are glowing", she wiggled and blinked her eyes suggestively; copying me that is.

I blushed hard, trying to hide it but she already caught on.

She let out a loud squeal causing people to turn and look at us, only Jade brings attention to her in the middle of campus.

I muttered inaudibly under my breath, she smiled so wide I was wondering if her cheeks didn't ache, "how was it?" she asked and I groaned, "kill me now", she was going to bug me till I tell her about the sex I have had and still having, "like we did this morning", Lily had to remind me about that.

My cheeks were beginning to flame up and heat quickly. She just had to remind me how my juices were on half of the things in my apartment.

"Uh...yes..., Finally did. Hurray", so enthusiastic right, I scoffed.

She had this look on her face that said "oh.. You got it bad", she wasn't wrong, I craved them even in school.

I brushed it off, grabbed tightly onto my books, and headed to class, "give me all the juice after school", yes, only Jade will yell that out loud for the whole school to hear that I have something juicy to tell her.

I couldn't hate her, she is my best friend after all.

I carried my legs to class.

The day dragged on quite a lot but it was one more day and then a few more to summer vacation so there is no problem.

I dragged my drained body towards my door, started looking for my damn keys but before I could get my door opened something like a needle was jabbed into me causing me to feel drowsy and slumped into someone's arms or into a chest, couldn't quite tell which it was in my state.

KADEN'S POV;

I walked towards her apartment feeling excited to see her, the way she made me putty and smile at the faces she made and the love she has for us; which she doesn't know about yet.

I got to her apartment only to smell something foul in the air, I stiffened.

Something was here and my suspicions were confirmed when I saw the contents of her bag on the pavement but there was no sign of a struggle.

I couldn't focus because Hunther was pissed off, someone had our mate and I would be damned if they took her.

The moon was awfully high in the sky today, it glowed brighter than before.