PART 15

I slept through the drive to the airport, I thought we were picking normal flights just to see us being led to a jet, a freaking private jet.

"Aren't we taking normal flights?" I tried to not freak out, he shrugged, "we can't do that and also the hassle of normal flights", he groaned.

He made me giggle at his expression, I understood him though. They were public figures and the ladies would definitely flock to them if we took normal flights, the thought made me growl.

"Jealousy suits you", I heard Lily say, "shut up" I replied as if she would be okay if someone was gawking and drooling at our mates, I am sure she would let us bare our fangs out at those bitches and snarl.

She went quiet before saying, "I won't agree nor deny this accusation", she huffed and went silent again.

We got on the jet and Aiden was sitting comfortably close to the window, he was wearing glasses and I thought they couldn't be more handsome, I scoffed. I guess I thought wrong.

"What took you long?" Aiden squinted his eyes suspiciously at us, causing me to blush. "Gotcha!" he laughed and said.

He tapped his hand on his palm, clearly signalling that I sat on him and that is what I did, I jumped onto his lap and kissed him hard, "I missed you", I said to him and he groaned.

I felt his clothed cock poking me, my blush grew even more. I buried my head into his shirt, inhaling the smell of him.

Air hostesses came around offering drinks and snacks but I wasn't hungry or maybe I was just too comfortable sitting on Aiden that I didn't want to get off.

"Ready for take-off, fasten your seatbelts", we heard the pilots say over their radios, I scowled at the fact I had to get off Aiden because of this take-off.

He squeezed my ass and made me sit close to him, he fastened my seatbelt and kissed me. Kaden was engrossed in a newspaper, he fastened his seatbelt and went back to his reading.

I felt the plane make an ascent and my stomach dropped at the gesture, I wasn't scared of the flight because I have taken a few myself.

We were up in the sky in no time, Aiden started being extra touchy.

I was already on a thin thread before we took flight and he was setting me on fire or let me say he was stoking the fire with his fingers.

Those devilish hands of his.

I turned to see Kaden looking at us, his eyes were raging; there was a battle inside those eyes.

My breath hitched when I felt Aiden kiss along my shoulders and cupped my tits.

"Want to join the mile-high club?" Aiden asked Kaden and not even me, was I invisible? take-off,

Kaden had a devilish smirk on his face, I was worried about someone walking in and seeing us but in some cruel twisted way the thought turned me on.

I looked at the door and Kaden said, "that makes it more exciting", his voice had dropped an octave lower and I let out a moan when Aiden cupped my pussy.

He took off my top and my breasts were on display, the air was a little cold so the goosebumps around it were bigger.

The fireworks going off inside me were explosive and I knew I was on a ticking bomb.

He latched his mouth on my nipples and my back arched with a moan. I saw Kaden had unbuttoned his shirt and was looking at me as if he wants to rip my insides apart.

He turned me around, pulled my shorts down, and ripped another of my many thongs they had ruined but I wasn't complaining because they always made sure to replace them.

Aiden got up and placed me in the seat instead so they both were in front of me, Kaden pulled me to the edge of the seat and latched his mouth on my clit, "fuck you" I hissed out.

"You have a dirty mouth babe, let me clean it for you", Aiden's eyes glinted with dominance and I almost creamed at the sight of it.

He pulled his shorts all the way down and his cock sprang out of it, its head looked angrily hard at me.

He bunched my hair up into his hand and shoved me closer to his cock, I wet my lips and took his cock inside my mouth.

To be honest, I couldn't really concentrate on sucking on Aiden because Kaden was driving me mad with the way he was sucking on my clit and sticking his tongue inside my hole.

Aiden grabbed a little tight on my hair and made me gag on his cock, "fuck" he moaned out and started fucking my throat slowly.

I thought he was going to hurt me but he didn't, he slowly slid inside my mouth and slid out.

Tears were running down my face while he used my mouth to please him, "you are such a good slut, Faith" he grunted out and I moaned out.

"Oh, you love being our slut", Kaden said and stuck his finger inside me, "see how wet you get when we call you our slut", he groaned and stuck his finger deep inside me.

Aiden stopped fucking my throat the same time Kaden stopped playing with my cunt.

He turned me over and slapped my ass, I yelped and jolted.

"You are so wet for us Faith", they both said and I mewled, "beg for it", they both said and for a moment I was lost as to what they wanted me to beg for but I understood.

"Please, fuck me sir", I hiccuped out, they grunted, I heard a footstep move away from us but later joined us again, "look at that ass", Kaden said in admiration.

He poured something cold on my ass making me wince and the goosebumps to come back in full force.

He played with my butthole for a bit before he positioned himself at the entrance, he slowly let himself inside me with a loud moan.

I shamelessly let out an even louder moan; the air hostesses be damned.

Aiden played my clit while Kaden was in my ass, before I knew what happened next Aiden had also filled my cunt up and they were both pumping inside me; they were in sync.

Kaden entered and Aiden would pull out, those were their strokes, "fuck" I cried out when I felt a sharp smack on my ass.

They were drilling their cocks into me, growling and groaning out.

The emotions were overtaking my senses, I was moaning and calling out their names at how good they were giving it to me.

"Gosh yes" I moaned out when that familiar feeling started again, it started from my toes and made its way to my head, holding it hostage and causing my eyes to roll back.

They pumped inside my holes; they were relentless with their thrusts.

I went still and convulsed around their cocks; clenching and unclenching around them and I think it triggered their release because I felt them grunt and the feeling of something rushing out of their cocks into me was there.

They stopped after they made me ride out my high. They were panting and I could hear their pants so loud.

I couldn't move my limbs, my body was stuck in that position. Aiden flipped me over and carried me in his arms to a room.

I was shocked because I didn't know they had rooms on jets.

Aiden took me into the room and placed me on the bed, he entered a smaller room which I guess was the washroom by the running of a tap, he entered the room with a piece of fabric in hand.

He parted my legs and went ahead to clean me up, guess it was a wet cloth.

He wiped me gently, his eyes were trained on my pussy and I think he was studying it, his eyes moved up to my face and I blushed.

He sent the wet cloth back inside and came to lay beside me on the bed.

We drifted off to sleep.