PART 16

I woke up to find us driving into town, I inhaled the cool air, it brought back fond memories all the time.

I yawned and turned to look at Kaden sitting by me, "when did we get here?", I asked while trying to stifle a yawn. He replied, "a while ago and we didn't want to wake you so I carried you", he said while looking out the window.

I cleared my throat and went back to lying down.

The silence in the car was comfortable but I was just a little nervous because I was now officially meeting their parents; yes, they helped save me but those were weird times.

My stomach was in knots, my palms were clammy and sweaty.

My brows broke into cold sweat the closer we got to their house.

I felt a hand caress my thigh, "relax, babe", Kaden calmly said to me, he caressed my thigh and left tingles in its wake, distracting me from my thoughts and that is what I clearly needed.

They seemed to know what I needed all the time, they had been able to study me so well during the few months we had met.

Lily scoffed, "they knew you since you were a child", and it was true, I didn't argue with her on this one.

She was actually right.

The car pulled up in front of a mansion; our house in the city was small compared to this, wait, I just said our house, it made me blush.

"You've acknowledged them", Lily said and I hummed in agreement, I snuggled into Kaden and he wrapped his arms protectively around me.

He kissed on top of my head and inhaled my scent, I felt safe.

The car came to a stop and the engines were turned off, "we are here", Aiden announced and Kaden opened the door and stepped out, he bowed and said, "we are here, queen", he was being dramatic and I let out a laugh.

They were trying to help with my nerves and I appreciated their gesture, putting me first and making sure I was fine.

Men came out of the building and towards the car, Kaden wrapped his arm possessively around me and let out a growl.

I patted his arm, "come on, I have eyes for only you two", I whispered for only them to hear, Kaden whipped his head at me and claimed my lips in a passionate kiss.

Aiden lifted me into his arms and kissed me, wrapping his arms around me tightly while he kissed the breath out of my lungs.

I smiled lovingly at him.

"Let's go in", he whispered to me and I let out an "mmhm", in approval.

He set me down and they both held my hands and led me inside the mansion before me.

Their mother was standing at the door with her hands on her hips and a pout.

"Why are you hoarding her?" she scoffed and pried my mates' hands off me and she was all over me.

"Such a cute one, you've grown so much", she cooed and grabbed my cheeks playfully, making me giggle. "Come on, let's leave the boys, they'll give us cooties", I laughed out at how free and funny their mother was. I can't believe I was nervous about finally meeting her.

"You don't say that when our dads are sucking your face", Aiden said and she smiled a mocking smile, "that's different. Now, shoo" she shooed them away.

She was a bubbly mother, she talked about anything and everything with me while we headed to the kitchen I think and my suspicions were confirmed when I came face to face with the kitchen.

I am sure I looked dumbstruck, it was fucking beautiful, "so beautiful", "I know right", she replied, I let out an "oh" realizing I said that out loud.

"I get like that whenever I enter here", her eyes were glowing and looked beautiful and her white hair was gorgeous. No, her hair wasn't white, it was breathing as if it was alive and just like the moon.

I let out a gasp, "you are a moon goddess", she let out a laugh and shrugged, "I am a wolf before everything else." She said proudly.

"Babe", I heard two deep voices call out and I was confused because those voices didn't sound like Aiden nor Kaden, "in the kitchen", their mother replied and I knew it was their dads that called her.

I heard loud footsteps and they came in sight, every werewolf would be scared to stand in front of them; they were dominating and intimidating.

The symbols that were on their bodies were like Aiden and Kaden's but theirs were defined and a lot more than normal.

"Faith, long time no see", one of them said and I stood still, slightly dumbfounded, they were talking to me, "uh.. yeah", I let out a nervous laugh.

"Come on don't make her shy", their mother said to their fathers, one of them walked towards her, carried her, and placed her on their kitchen island.

She giggled and swatted him but he didn't stop, he sniffed her hair and growled.

"You smell delicious babe", his voice was husky and if I didn't take that as my cue to leave then the next thing that happened, surely was.

He claimed her lips and she moaned into it, this is the part where I left and I quickly dashed out of the kitchen before I ended up watching their mother get some.

It was so beautiful to watch though, how their fathers were still all over their mother and loved her.

It didn't take long for me to hear moans, "fuck my sharp senses", I cussed.

I sniffed the air for my mates, so I could find their rooms and I did but they weren't rooms, it was one big room with an equally huge bed.

They saw how red my face was and they groaned, "they never stop", I laughed because I found it funny and cute.

"You never stop either", I teased them and walked towards them, I stripped out of my outfit, "let's take a bath babe", they both said, sometimes the way they said the same things freaked me out but it seemed I was getting used to them doing that shit.

They carried me into their bathroom, and I let out a gasp; it was huge. The whole place had beautiful marbles, a big bath, a jacuzzi, and a shower.

There were varieties here and the place smelled like Kaden and Aiden mixed together and heat started pulling in my abdomen.

We were going to fuck in these places, I could feel it, "naughty girl", Aiden whispered, he read my thoughts and I smiled.

They led me inside and we washed our bodies. It was already evening and there wasn't much to do, aside from having dinner and getting some rest.