Catching Up - Twenty Eight

*A/N: the a/n at the end of this chapter is kinda (very) important so please read it!! Enjoy :)*

-

(Thursday evening - North Carolina)

Dean and I had shared a kiss only hours ago. Although he hadn't brought it up, not even once. Honestly it wasn't even awkward between us - I liked that. We just told a lot of cheesy jokes- or... I just told a lot of cheesy jokes and Dean laughed. We talked about Scrubs, bands, gossip in the wrestling world.. Everything but the kiss. I wanted to kiss Dean only to know how it would feel and now that it's happened and it's over, I don't really know what to say or think - it's almost like I wanted more of him... but I can't.

"Hey, do you think Seth is mad at me?" I asked Dean as we were in the back seat of a taxi on our way to a hotel. "I mean, he hasn't talked to me since we left... He would-"

"No" Dean interrupted me. "Seth just- you know Seth.." Dean smiled "he's a little.. Lady like?"

"Deannnn" I smacked his arm "that's not very nice, it's true! But not nice."

We both laughed and continued talking on our way to the hotel. Once we finally got there Dean paid the driver and we hopped out and checked into our separate rooms.

"Floor ten" Dean said.

"Eleven, I'm higher" I smiled.

He rolled his eyes "whatever"

We stood there waiting for the elevator. "Thanks again-"

"Beau, Bee, my little bloofuss."

Bloofuss?

Dean turned to me "you've thanked me a total of 110 times since this morning. I get it, you're welcome" he chuckled.

"Okay okay, sorryyyy" I smiled.

"It's alright" He laughed as he turned back to the elevator.

"I'm gonna stop by Seths room so I'll just head up with you.." I mumbled feeling less excited to see Seth.

"Want me to come with?"

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks though." I gave him a quick smile.

Dean and I said our 'goodbyes' as I headed in the other direction of the hallway. Roman had told me what room the lil shit (aka Seth) was staying in.

I knocked on room number 316 and waited.

After a minute or so, Seth opened the door. We just awkwardly stared at each other.

"Are you mad?" I finally asked.

"..no"

"So, why did-"

He interrupted me by giving me a hug. I hugged him back tight - he was upset about something and it was obvious.

"Beau," he said as he let go "do you wanna go grab some dinner or something? I wanna catch up."

"Yeah of course.. Just let me put my things in my room."

He nodded and followed me out to the elevator. I was tired as hell but like I said, Seth looked sad..

-

We sat in the little restaurant in the hotel. Seth was looking down at his hands with a frown on his face.

"Seth..." I said as I reached out and grabbed his hand. "What's going on?"

He sighed "I guess I should just come out with it-"