I Care - Thirty

*a/n: to anyone who commented that they would be interested in reading another one of my Dean fanfics IF I posted one - in the last chapter - THANK YOU!! It means so much! Anyways, enjoy!*

"Excuse me?" It took me a moment to answer back.

"Oh don't even fucking start with me Beau!" AJ yelled. "Look, I know we have a lot of shit going on between us right now, but here's the thing, I don't like seeing people I love get played" she said now standing right in front of me.

I didn't answer back right away simply because I was thinking about what she said. 'I don't like seeing people I love get played'?

"AJ..." I sighed "I'm not 'playing' anybody-"

"Bullshit" she laughed. "What the hell could you be using Phil for anyways? He's no longer in the WWE sweetheart, he's never coming back here! So tell me, what do you want from him-"

"NOTHING! Nothing- I mean nothing bad. God AJ, let me fucking explain!" I snapped. I felt so hot at the moment. I hate when people think they know the full story of something but they really don't. I have so many questions to ask her: why was she in Vegas? Is she gonna tell Phil? Is she still in love with him? Is she gonna hold this against me?

To be fair, I'm not even dating Phil. Do I want to?... To be completely honest right now, I have know idea what I want. I'm so fucking lost. I need a moment to think life through. Unfortunately, you don't get that when working in the WWE.

"Explain what Beau? I don't think you have much to 'explain'." She rolled her eyes.

"Yes I do. That 'kiss' was nothing. This isn't high school either, AJ. I don't need you up my ass about my own business-"

"PUNK IS MY BUSINESS. I'm not gonna watch you hurt somebody I actually care about!"

"AJ, honestly" I crossed my arms..

"I don't wanna see him get hurt Beau" she said in a low voice.

"He's a grown ass man and I'm not gonna 'hurt him'. You know nothing about what's going on between us, nothing!" I squinted my eyes at her "And you know what, I'm kinda sorta done with everything right now" I fake smiled at her. "I wanna go home. Be alone. GET AWAY FROM YOU" I shouted in her face.

She stood there for a moment before walking away without saying a single word. It was now obvious - extremely obvious - that she still had feelings for Phil as they did have a history.

-

Seth and I sat in the car, in silence. He wanted to talk about the whole Nikki and Authority thing, although I wasn't in the mood. I wanted nothing more than to just sit there with my headphones in and stare out the window. I knew Seth knew something was up because usually I love to listen to Seth's playlists and talk- but I honestly wasn't in the mood.

"Did Ambrose do something?" He said after he ripped out one of my headphones out of my ear.

"What- no. Dean didn't do anything.." I frowned at him. "Why would you even think he did?"

"You're upset" he said not looking away from the road.

"Your point?" I took my other headphone out and turned my body towards him.

"I don't know! all I know is that Dean isn't-" Seth was interrupted by my phone ringing.

I picked up without looking at the caller ID.

"Wh- hello..." I sighed.

"Whoa, hello to you too Bloo" Dean chuckled.

"Oh, hey Dean-" I made sure to say his name loudly for Seth to hear. "What's up?"

"Well Beau, I was just calling to ask what bar you and Seth are heading to so Roman and I could meet you guys there" he laughed.

"Oh"

I almost forgot about that..

"Seth," I said as I put my phone to my chest "what bar are you going to?"

"None" he quickly looked at me then back at the road. "Beau, you look exhausted, I rather take you to the new hotel and let you sleep.."

"But-"

"Tell them we're not going this week. They can though, if they want to" Seth said as if he was my father..

Oh what would I know about fathers. I've never even met mine.

I quickly told Dean that we wouldn't be joining them, he seemed disappointed. Although seth was right, I needed sleep. Especially with these new thoughts floating around my head.

So much to think about: Phil, AJ, Nikki, the authority, Dean... And being that I'm now in a slump, this could only lead to even more bad thoughts. It's like a chain, I automatically start thinking about sad parts of my life when things start going wrong. I don't want to, my mind just kinda goes there. I need a bath, I need to sleep, I need to just get away from everyone and my thoughts.

-

(Saturday morning - 3:30 am)

The drive was long considering the fact that we were driving to anther city for the house show tomorrow- or really night.

Once we got to the new hotel and got our room keys, Seth told me to go straight to bed. But I couldn't. I tried but the second I lied down my thoughts attacked me.

I over think. It's something I'm use to but when there's a lot going on it gets bad. Since sleeping wasn't really an option, I chose to take a bath. I some what felt better.. I mean, I was able to push a few things out of my head. I was left with a small headache and thoughts of Wednesday - when I'll be home.

I smiled thinking of home.

I love my job but I needed to be home at the moment. I need to be somewhere familiar.

Being that Hunter is gonna be kissing my ass until I give him an answer about working with them, maybe I could get him to let me go home early..
-

-

-
Hi.

Sorry Dean wasn't really in this chapter and that it was pretty short.. Ughhhh. Anywaysssss, thanks for reading!

Vote and comment please!!

- zoya