God Dammit Dean - Thirty Seven

Monday March 21st - 5:20 pm - Arena

Dean walks past Seth and I without making any eye contact.

"Dean?" Seth says before walking after him.

I follow Seth keeping a little bit of a distance. I actually felt scared of Dean.

"Dean, are you okay? Seriously man talk to us" Seth says.

"Am I okay?" Dean says as he stops walking and turns around. "I'm fine. Mainly because I went a whole day without talking to her" he says as he looks at me. "N-No, I'm doing great actually. And to make my night even better, I have a match against, you," he smiles at Seth "tonight in the main event of Monday night RAW! It's a great night! Of course I'm doing fine, Seth!"

Seth looks at me with a strange look before turning back around to Dean.

"O-Okay?"

Dean just continues smiling as he turns his attention back to me.

"Beau, you mind if we have a little chat?"

"Yeah, sure" I say quietly.

Seth shrugs at me before I follow Dean into a empty room.

"What's up-"

"I want you to leave me alone." Dean says after shutting the door.

What?

"W-What do you mean?" I ask.

"C'mon Beau, it's not that complicated. I mean, I want you to leave me alone" he says with a smile.

That hurt the most.

"Look, Beau, I don't know what you've got going on, I don't think you know what you're doing either, but I don't want to deal with it - or you - anymore. I'm sorry if that comes off 'too harsh' but you don't know what you want. You just don't. And it's starting to piss me off. Here's the thing, I don't need to deal with any of your shit either, I can just walk away, like I'm about to actually" he chuckled. "So please, Beau, don't try to involve me in any parts of your life anymore, because I don't need that, I don't need this... I don't need, you." He took a second to look into my watery eyes before walking out of the room.

And I'm alone.

Dean

I never wanted it to go this far. Am I mad at her? Yes. Did I want to hurt her? No, but yes. It's hard to explain. I don't want to hit her, fuck no! But I want her to feel the hurt I feel - as bad as it sounds. She's a confusing person, I get that. But she really fucked me up. I wanted her so fucking bad, but I didn't know it until it was too late.

Although.. it was the same story with her.

I guess the only real difference was, she did more than I did. She went out with Punk, ignored all her feelings, blah blah blah. I kinda just watched. Did nothing. And by 'nothing' I mean, I brought her down in every way possible. Ha.

I feel shitty, even though I shouldn't. It was her fault anyways. Although, I-  yes, I Dean Ambrose feel the need to apologize to her rather than have her apologize to me.