Hold-Twelve

"Beau, calm down" I looked up at Dean who had a worried look on his face.

I felt myself instantly calm down. I quickly backed away from Dean. I couldn't believe I had lost my cool thinking about MJ and 'mom' again. I promised myself I would never let that get me down, again.

"Beau?" Dean walked closer to me.

"Ugh, I'm fine" I shyly smiled. "Sorry, I just, I just thought of something and kinda lost it."

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine."

We had a bit of awkward silence before I finally spoke up.

"D-Do you, wanna go get a drink at the hotel bar? I'm in the mood, but I don't want to go alone.."

A smile slowly grow on his lips. "Sure."

-

-

-

We sat at a booth in the small hotel bar. I've been staring at my drink for the past 10 minutes in silence as Dean just sat their. Not sure what he was doing, but I'm happy he's here, I'm happy that somebody is actually here.

My head shot up directly to Deans. He gave me a big smile. My facial expression still hadn't changed.

"What were you doing at the gym?" I asked.

"I don't get much sleep at night, I was just walking around the hotel and then I heard screaming." He shrugged then took a sip of his beer.

"Huh" I did the same.

"What was up with your screaming though?" He asked .

"Um, I don't feel like talking about it.." I awkwardly looked around the room.

I turned back around to face him once I heard him chuckle. "What?" I growled.

"Are you that upset about not winning your championship? Is that how much it meant to you? A little championship with a fucking butterfly on it?" He smirked at me.

I harshly kicked his leg from under the table. "NO, that's not fully what it was about you dick." I squinted my eyes at him as I watched him rub his leg.

"Bitch" he muttered.

"I heard that.."

"GOOD!" He yelled making everyone (and by everyone I mean the six other people at the bar) turn to us making the bar go completely silent for a a few seconds.

"Look, I've had a pretty shitty day. I wanted you here so I wouldn't have to be alone, but you're being a real prick..."

He just stared at me with a cold look on his face. "Why were you crying." He asked again.

"None. Of. Your. Business." I leaned closer to him over the table. I starred at him for a little before I moved back and got out of the booth. "I don't need this right now. I walked out of the bar feeling extremely annoyed.

Once I got to my room I went straight into the washroom and turned on the shower. I stripped down then got into the steamy shower. I would've loved to take a bath, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to get out after words.

-

-

-

I towel dried my hair to my liking. I was so lost in my thoughts, I was hoping that shower would help me relax and not think about all this shit going on. But it made things worse. After I finished up getting ready for bed, I went back into the hotel bedroom.

"AHHH!" I screamed once I saw Ambrose sitting on my bed watching the TV that I had left on. "DEAN WHAT THE FUCK!" I held my chest as I leaned back against the wall.

"Wow, did I scare you?" He chuckled.

"YES! How the hell did you get in here?!" I walked over to him and grabbed the TV remote out of his hand.

"I have my ways.." He smirked to himself. "I came here because I need that money for your drink, you walked away without paying."

I blinked at him a few times. "Yeah, how rude of me." I rolled my eyes. "How much do I owe you?" I asked as I walked over to my bag and pulled out my wallet while holding in my screams and my urge to beat the shit out of him.

"20 bucks and an explanation." He walked up behind me.

"Dean.."

"Beau.." He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin down on my shoulder. I felt his hot breath on my shoulder sending a shiver down my spine.

"Get off me" I wiggled out of his arms. He smirked at me as he easily gave up and let me go. "I'm not telling you shit."

"Beau, come on." He said in an annoyed voice.

I pulled out a twenty dollar bill and handed it to him. "Here, now get out."

He ripped the 20 bucks up into two big pieces. I watched as my money fell onto the ground.

"D-Dean! What the hell?!"

"Don't you see that I'm trying?" He walked closer to me. "Can't you see I actually give a damn and I want to help you with whatever?" He walked closer.

"I-I don't want your help Dean!" I took a step back.

"Why are you such a stubborn bitch, Beau?!" He yelled.

"You wanna know? Fine, I'll tell you" I stepped closer to him. "I had a shitty childhood, I know, who gives a shit right? The only reason I kept going on with life is because I wanted to be here, where I am today. And I finally made it! I thought everything was good and I finally would get that last pieces to the puzzle, that championship would complete everything! But no, I trusted that bitch now I feel a little down! Sue me!" I yelled in his face.

He nodded. He simply nodded then hugged me. "Hush little ba-"

I pushed him off and slapped the little smirk off his face. "Get.out."

-

-

-

Hi.. Okay so I didn't like the last chapter. I wanted to change it but I didn't because...I don't really know. But I'm just gonna keep going with it lol c:

Vote & comment plz!

- Z