Midnight (part 2) - Thirty Nine

"That'll be 11.99" the room service guy says.

I hand him the money, plus a little tip, then take my food from him.

"H-Hey" he says before I get a chance to close the door. "You're the chick from wwe, right?"

"One of them, yeah."

"Oh that's sick" he smiles. "Shouldn't you be at the show they're doing here tonight?"

"Um-"

"She's not because she's smart" someone says from behind him.

AJ steps into my room with her arms crossed.

"Can we talk?" she asked calmly.

At this point, I don't really care about anything, or anyone, why not?

"Sure, whatever" I shrug. "Thanks, sir" I say to the room service guy before closing the door.

"So," AJ says awkwardly. "You're not in the rumble?"

"Nope." I say as I make my way towards my bed.

"I know why."

"That's great, AJ."

"I'm just saying, I think it was a great idea, for you to NOT join team ass kissers. I mean-"

"What do you want" I sighed.

"I'm sorry." She blurts out.

"Wha-"

"Look, I've been a bitch to you for so long, too long. I'm not here asking to be your friends, I'm here to apologize."

I stare at her as she just stands there with her arms crossed. She has the most serious expression on her face.

"Apology accepted?" I say not fully sure why she's apologizing now, but I'll take it.

She smiles. "Cool.. A-And I heard about you and punk, I'm sorry-"

Of course..

"You're gonna ask him out, aren't you?" I chuckle.

"Well-"

I laugh out loud enjoying the annoyance on her face.

"Beau" she sighs.

"I don't care AJ, honestly. Why are you even apologizing to me though?" I say as I catch my breath.

She sits down on my bed. "Look, Punk likes you, as a friend, girlfriend, he just likes you. We would never work out if you and I didn't get along.."

"Mhm" I stand up. "Well, like I said, apology accepted, go get him, I don't care." She awkwardly smiles at me. "But AJ, try and actually make it work this time?"

Dean

"Hey man!" Seth catches up to me. "Great match-"

"Leave me alone, Seth" I say harshly as I continue making my way out the building.

"C'mon dude" he sighs. "Don't you wanna watch Roman kick some ass?"

"Look," I stop and turn to face him. "I'm not in the fucking mo-"

"I GET IT DEAN" he yells in annoyance. "You're in love with Beau and that confuses you because you thought you would never find love blah blah blah" he rolls his eyes. I stare at him a little surprised. "Please don't make this some stupid fanfiction, movie, tv love story, alright? You love her. If you didn't already know, she loves you" He chuckles. "Now please, for fuck sake, go back to the hotel, knock on her door and do something, please!"