13 Days - Forty Five

Monday April 16th - 3:33 am- Morning of WrestleMania - Beau's hotel room

I stare at myself in the full body length mirror at the front of my hotel room.

"Fucking hell" I whisper to myself.

I'm a mess.

NOW listen, I'm always a mess. But the past 13 days, I've been a wreck. My confidence is, yet again, knocked down and I was left exposed for the world to attack me, and it has, hard.

I'm left with two people, Seth and Candice. Seth quickly let go of what had happened and Candice is watching my life fall apart as if that's what hunter apparently wanted.

I'm no mentor.

I crawled back into bed and held my knees to my chest. It's supposed to be my big day-

"Ah you selfish bitch, will you EVER fucking learn?!" I groan as I fall back into bed.

That's probably why Dean hasn't spoken to me in 13 days. I'm quite selfish. What roman had said wasn't all that wrong. Maybe I did drag Dean along into whatever I was going through and dealing with. I neglected him.

"Beau? It's Candice, may I come in?" Candice says as she knocks on my door.

I sigh, "sure."

The front door creeks open and Candice walks in wearing her Disney PJ's.

"I-I could hear you talking to yourself from next door. I figured talking to an actual person would be better for you" she smiled.

"For me? It's not about me! Nothing should be about me!" I whisper shout. "What about you? Why are you even awake right now? Why do you even care about me?!" I lash out on Candice.

"Well" she takes in a deep breath, "I'm nervous" she shrugs. "And I've been following you around for weeks. Of course I care" she playfully rolls her eyes.

"This is a pretty big day for you, huh?" I slowly start to smile.

Today isn't about me, or my championship match, it's about Candice. Her first WrestleMania! Ringside at WrestleMania.. but still, WrestleMania.

"It's the biggest day for me" she smiles.

Never seen someone so happy at 3am.

"To be honest, today is probably gonna be the second happiest day of my life."

"Second?" I ask. "What, have you had a kid or something?"

"No, silly" she giggles. "My wedding day."

"Oh" I raise an eyebrow.

She frowns. "I-I didn't mean to, I don't know, trigger you bringing that up-"

"WHAT! No, no. It's not like Dean and I were married! I'm just- we, I mean-"

"You just love him and you miss him?"

"That doesn't matter. T-Today is about you!" I smile. "Now, go get some sleep, I'll come wake you up later. You don't want to be walking on that huge ass stage with bags under your eyes, yeah?"

"Definitely not" she laughs before leaving my room.

I take in a deep breath, followed by me running to the washroom to vomit, again.

-

"Well, well, well."

I take one of my headphones out of my ear and turn around.

Ah, great.

"Hi AJ."

"Beau" she nods at me.

Every single diva has been giving me shit these last few days. Apparently I unfairly got my way into this match. They're not wrong, I get why they would be mad. But at the end of the day any of them would do exactly what I did. To be honest, them being mad at me doesn't really tick me off either, it's the least of my worries.