Chill - Forty

(Look, I suck at planning things and I promise the next fanfic I write everything will be perfect but for now, just go with whatever I write lmao. Enjoy)

Monday March 28th - 9:10 am - Hotel restaurant

Three weeks till WrestleMania

"So, you're seriously telling me you and Dean missed one of the biggest moments of my career to have sex, because 'he remembered the headphones'?" Roman asked.

"Look, it's not like we wanted to--"

"No no, I understand. Sex is more important than me." Roman crossed his arms and looked away.

"Actually--"

"Beau please don't."

"Honestly Roman, I'm so fucking proud of you." I smiled at him. "And if you seriously think I didn't re-watch the rumble afterwards.. you're crazy."

"Yeah.. You watched it in bed, with Dean, naked--"

"Hello" Dean said as he stood at the front of the table with a confused look on his face. "W-What are you talking about, Ro?"

"Just sit down" Roman rolls his eyes. "Great, so y'all fucked and now you guys are all happy and together and shit? No more drama?"

"Pretty much" Dean smiles at me before putting his arm around my shoulder.

"What is this? Are you guys dating? Fuck buddies? Give me the details!"

"We don't need to label it right away.." I sigh.

"Rushing things is never a good idea" Dean adds.

"Ahahaha, Roman!" Seth yells from the front of the small restaurant. "Congratulations man" he nudges his shoulder as he sits down next to him with a banana in hand.

"Yeah, okay, thanks. But where the fuck were you last night?"

"Oh" Seth's smile fades. "Uh, yeah. I had a meeting with Hunter--"

"Bullshit!" Roman stands up. "You guys are shit. Shitty friends, shitty people!"

"Roman calm down I was just--"

"This was the biggest night of my career so far! Y'all missed it because you were fucking--"

"You guys had sex?" Seth interrupts Roman.

"YES!" Roman sighs before he slides back down into his seat. "They did, because Dean 'remembered the headphones' and brought over a scary fucking movie" he says with a fake smile. "And you missed my moment for God knows what!"

"I told you I was talking to Hunter!"

"Seth, I WAS TALKING TO HUNTER AFTER MY MATCH. AFTER I WON THE GOD DAMN ROYAL RUMBLE."

"Is everything alright?" A waiter asks with a nervous look.

"Everything's fine" Roman smiles down at him. "Look guys," he runs his fingers through his hair "I'm just asking for a bit of support from you guys."