Late Night-Two

Roman told us him, Jimmy and Jay would drive to the next city meaning it would just be Seth and I. We through all our things in the trunk. I hopped into the drivers seat and started the car while Seth plugged his phone into the speakers.

"I made a new playlist, songs you like and songs I like" he smiled.

For the most of it, Seth and I like the same music. He's shown me some amazing bands and artist that I love now.

"Well that's very sweet of you Mr. Rollins" I smiled back.

He squinted his eyes at me "Don't call me that, please."

"Oh, well sorry?" I shrugged awkwardly.

"Beau, I have something I need to ask you" Seth said with a kinda worried look.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked as I pulled out of the parking lot and started the long drive.

"What do you think of Dean? Do you like him?....like as a friend, more than a friend, like a brother?"

I chuckled "Okay first of all, this was my first time actually talking to him. Secondly, I'm not a big fan"

"Why's that?" Seth forward.

"Don't mean to sound bitchy but, his presence annoyed me."

Seth bursted out laughing. "Really?!"

"Mhm"

"Well then" he smirked. "Just letting you know, he might be hanging out with us more often, so get use to it."

"I'll try?"

"Good" he smiled then pressed play on his iPod.

-

-

-

I drove the whole way since I didn't want to wake up seth. I'm that nice.

I parked the car in the hotel parking lot then turned it off.

"Wake your sleepy ass up" I nudged Seth. Okay, maybe I'm not all that nice.

He slowly got up rubbing his eyes. He stared at me for a moment before getting out of the car without saying a word. Seth is a super sweet person but if you mess with his sleep, he will be the meanest, nastiest person ever. What he just did there was considered nice.

We grabbed our bag and headed to our rooms. Seth still shares with Roman, I still don't know about Dean. I have my own room.

"666" I smirked as I unlocked my door with my card. I quickly got ready for bed then got under the covers and grabbed my phone. I opened the twitter app and I looked through some tweets from fans. After a bit, I shut my phone off and went to bed.

-

-

Saturday - 5:02 am

I woke up to a pounding sound coming from my hotel door. I quickly got out of bed and ran over to the door.

"WHAT!" I opened it without looking at who it was. I sighed. "This better be good, Ambrose"

"It is" he smiled before letting himself in.

"Hey" I chased after him. "Get out"

"Just let me sleep on the couch" he said as he already sat down.

"No" I crossed my arms.

"Beau! It's just a couch! I'm not fucking bothering you, am I? This shitty as hotel doesn't have anymore rooms available and if I wake up Seth and Roman they would gang up on me and yell at me with their nastily morning breath and spit! Just let me sleep here!"