2

Tiffany pov

Me and Lisa have been shopping for a couple of hours. She's cute and funny. She's doing things to try and make me laugh, then she'll get embarrassed when she didn't think the joke worked and it was cute.

I don't know but I shouldn't be on this outing. I felt like I was cheating, even though me and Lisa haven't like kissed or anything. I just wish Nickhun was still here. Maybe it'll be good for me to move on and hey Lisa is very sweet and I'm not going to lie, I do feel some sort of attraction to her.

Lisa: maybe we should go home, Irene is going to kill me.

I chuckle. As Lisa talks In a gentle way.

Tiffany: are you scared of my little sister or something.

Lisa laughs and shakes her head

Lisa: of course not, aren't you finished shopping?

Lisa says as she carries all of my bags.

Tiffany: yes, I guess we can go home if you're tired.

Lisa chuckles as I rub her shoulders. Lisa turns red.

Lisa: I'm kind of hungry, shall we go get something to eat. I mean if you want to.

Lisa sweetly says to me and I nod.

Tiffany: I would love that.

Lisa nods, Lisa seems like someone who won't ever hurt me, maybe she could heal my broken heart.

Lisa: ok let's put these in the car and we'll go and get something to eat, hot stuff.

I think I'm blushing, I hope it's not obvious.

Tiffany: cool. Let's go.

Jennie pov

Me and the girls are out at the restaurant. It's been 3 hours and Irene is having a panic about that jerk and Tiffany.

Irene: Lisa better have brought my sister home. Call her?

I sigh, why is she where ever I go. 2 weeks of not mentioning Lisa and today out of the blue she comes and accompanies Tiffany out shopping.

Rosé: Tiffany is your elder sister, I'm pretty sure she can handle herself.

Irene rolls her eyes

Irene: yeah she can but this is Lisa not some stupid boy.

I roll my eyes

Jennie: can we not talk about them. Better yet can we not talk about Lisa.

I say and then we got interrupted by someone.

Mino: baby I'm here.

I was surprised

Rosé and Jisoo get up and let Mino sit beside me. Then they sit back down.

Jennie: hey baby, thought you were meeting me after dinner?

Mino chuckles as I peck his lips.

Mino: I was but I was kind of hungry.

I chuckle I was about to kiss him again but I over head the girls talking.

Rosé: put it on speaker.

I look over to Seulgi and shes on the phone.

Jennie: what are you doing?

I question

Jisoo: she's calling Lisa.

I clear my throat

Jennie: why should we listen to that?