Alternative ending Tiffany and Lisa 2

5 years later.

Tiffany Pov

It's been 5 years since me and Lisa have made it official. We're happy. We're finally happy. We moved to California. I opened an office company here, still working with Irene but she still lives in LA. We just sent each other files and do meetings through FaceTime.

Lisa opened an office here too, still apart of her company with the Thai line. We travel maybe 3 times a year back over to see everyone. Irene for the most of it because me and Lisa have a child now. Her name is Stephanie Manoban.

Lisa didn't want to live in the same place as her ex, even though we're all still friends. I think it's better this way. Us moving over here avoids unnecessary drama. Sometimes Bambam, Minnie, Ten, Sorn and Irene come down, telling either me and Lisa of course and we have dinner.

Everyone is dating people. Minnie has a great girlfriend called Yuqi. Bam is dating Rosé, Jennie and Mino are still going strong. Ten and Sorn are married. Jisoo is dating a cool guy called Haein. My sister and Seulgi are going strong.

The bond between Lisa and her friends are still strong too, I'll get text from Bambam and Minnie about something stupid Lisa wants to do in which some of them we get into little arguments about. When the thailine come here it's normally for a week, so they stay over.

As for our relationship with Jennie, we're still friends. I mean when we go over there we'll hang out with Jennie and talk, Lisa has even gotten better with seeing them as a couple.

I was scared at first because I felt maybe Lisa still has feelings for Jennie but when I see them interacting now they're just like friends. Lisa always reassures me of her love for me In front of everyone and in private. She'll pull me to the side and have a talk with me and it'll cheer me up.

We've been together for so long that we just trust each other, theirs also nothing wrong with a little reassurance while we're hanging out with exes.

It's only a 3 and a half hour drive to California from LA, we originally were going to move to Thailand but Irene wasn't to Happy with that idea, she wasn't happy with us moving because she loves our daughter but she was much happier when we decided to move to California instead.

It was a Saturday.

Which means it's family day in this household. Stephanie is 3 years old and she's such a big girl.

Tiffany: baby you have to keep your hair band on. You're going to ruin the cute style mama did for you.

Stephanie whines, she didn't really like anything in her hair.

Lisa: princess listen to your mama otherwise no candy.

Stephanie automatically listens to Lisa.

Stephanie: I'll... bee gud dada.

She says in her little voice.

Tiffany: really honey, blackmailing our child.

Lisa chuckles as she back hugs me. She puts her index finger under my chin and turns my head to hers placing a kiss on my lips. I smile as I kiss her back.

Stephanie: dadaaaaa.... Dadaaaa

Stephanie cries and Lisa picks her up, she suddenly stops crying and smiles as Lisa hugs her. Lisa pecks our daughters cheeks making her let out a tiny giggle.

I scoff

Tiffany: such a daddy's girl. Doesn't let mama have any kisses.

Lisa chuckles as she looks at me. I roll my eyes.