21

Tiffany pov

Lisa has been texting me since yesterday when I called her. She wants to know what I wanted to talk to her about. I would love to tell her right now but I can't through the phone, this is a type of convocation you need to have with someone face to face.

I tell her I need to talk to her Face to face because it's something I can't do over text message.

I guess the fear of not knowing what I'm talking about is getting to her because she really wants me to tell her right now.

Thanks to Irene I'm doing virtual meetings in my office all this week and Irene will be doing the employee meetings.

After vomiting all this morning I'm feeling fine now. Nichkhun asks me on a date to a bar in which I told him I rather go somewhere else.

I told him I'm being sober and not drinking for the next couple of mouths due to a diet I'm doing. I couldn't tell him before I tell Lisa. Instead of going to a bar, me and Nichkhun are going to the movies after work.

We've been good but I can't help but miss Lisa. I don't know if it's because I've got her baby growing inside me that's making me think like this but it's confusing. It's like my mind has been all over the place lately.

But I let her go, I think Jennie and Lisa are a great couple and I don't want to be the one to break them. I know it'll hurt them.

I'm happy Nichkhun is staying here for good because I've got my prince back. It hurts me that I need to keep the pregnancy from him a little longer because I haven't told Lisa. I hope me telling Nichkhun doesn't drive him away back to Thailand.

Luckily Nichkhun hasn't gotten suspicious with my sudden change in attitude. I guess he thinks it's because He needs to gain my trust again but in reality I already trust him with my whole heart.

I'm not really in the ideal situation right now. I mean what do people in my position do? If they're ever been in a predicament like this. I miss Lisa but the person I've been waiting to come back to me finally shows up.

It's like something you see in a crazy TV show.

It would have been a easier situation if I wasn't pregnant but again I don't want to believe it was a mistake. Everything happens for a reason right. Maybe this is a lesson.

It's killing me that Irene doesn't know. I don't really know what her reaction is going to be but by the way she reacted to Lisa and I casually hooking up, it's not going to be a good one.

I forgave Irene for invited Nichkhun to her engagement. We talked about it yesterday but I don't think she understands why I'm upset about the whole situation. We'll probably talk about it again today but Irene says everything has turned out for the better. If only she knew the whole story.

I don't want to be the person who breaks up a couple who just fixed things. Lisa is probably going to shout and say how could I possibly be pregnant. I don't think I'm ready for it. I don't even know if Lisa is ready for a child.

But because we haven't talked it makes me think to much on how Lisa will react. They are my main thoughts right now.

I hear from Irene that they're doing so well. Lisa and Jennie haven't been happier and that makes me worry for when I tell Lisa, I don't know what Jennie will think.

Couple of hours later.

Irene is already at home. I just finished a meeting. I texted Nichkhun to meet me at my house in an hour because I wanted to drop my car back off at home so we can go on a date using his car.