6

Lisa pov

I woke up and I see a beautiful woman next to me. It's weird because it's not Jennie. Tiffany is sleeping peacefully next to me and I smile. She was facing say from me. I was hugging her from behind. Her hair was on my arm which was under her jaw. She's using my arm as a neck pillow. Her arms hug my arm which was around her waist loosely. It was nice.

I mean it felt like cheating, like I was cheating on Jennie. Am I crazy to think this.

It's crazy that I still love Jennie. Wrong I'm in love with Jennie. Yes I like Tiffany but I'm in love with Jennie. Lisa you need to control your feelings.

Yet Jennie has a boyfriend and she loves him. She's happy and I should be happy too. Tiffany was really good but it's weird because I felt like it was better with Jennie because I was in love. Sex when you're in love with the person hits differently.

Right now Tiffany makes me happy. That's what's important. I'm going to stay with her like this even if it's for awhile. She's so loveable. I want to make her happy and forget about the hurt her ex gave her. Yet I know she still loves her ex Nichkhun.

I sit up because she had her back to my front. I lean over and place little kisses down her neck. I want to wake the beauty up without making her jump.

Tiffany let's our little moans as she turns to me, sleepy, she rubs her eyes and pouts at me.

Tiffany: L-Lisa.

Tiffany slowly smiles as she opens her eyes.

Tiffany: hey you.

Tiffany cutely says and I chuckle as I cuddle with her. Tiffany wraps her leg over my hip, cuddling closer to me.

Lisa: hey hot stuff

Tiffany pecks my lips, I could feel myself blushing.

Tiffany: I didn't think I wake up with someone who isn't my ex.

We're thinking the same thing, that's crazy.

Lisa: I know the feeling, but it's new. Good new.

Tiffany nods

Tiffany: I agree. I'm glad you told me to pick you up last night.

Tiffany plays with the features on my face using her smooth touch finger.

Lisa: this weekend, Minnie is planning on doing a little talent show thing, maybe you can come?

If Mino is coming, I don't see why I can't invite Tiffany.

Tiffany; what do you get if you win?

Tiffany pouts as she trails her finger down the side of my nose.

Lisa: 50k

Tiffany nods

Tiffany: I'll sing a song. Help me write one.

I smile

Lisa: I can do that. You and me, Friday.

Tiffany chuckles

Tiffany: song writing Friday, love that.

I peck her lips because I couldn't resist. Tiffany groans.

Tiffany: we need to get up soon, I need to go to the salon I have an appointment.

I chuckle as I draw circles on Tiffany's back with my finger. She couldn't help chuckling and humming when I draw on her back.

Lisa: maybe I'll change my hair too.

Tiffany softly breaths in and out.

Tiffany: I'm sure my girls at the salon can fit you in for me.

Tiffany says as she closes her eyes again. Relaxing herself.