Alternative ending Tiffany x Lisa

This takes place at Irene and Seulgi's engagement too but Irene didn't invite Nichkhun in this version of events.

Lisa pov

Mino and Jennie just announced that they're moving in with each other. Before they announced it Jennie pulled me to the side and told me she's happy with Mino and she loves him. It hurt yes but I'm happy she's happy.

She told me Mino made her promises and kept them unlike I did. I guess she's happier with him. He gives her everything I didn't. I wish I knew then what I had.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Tiffany pulls my arm.

Tiffany: are you ok?

I nod

Lisa: I'm better now you're here.

Tiffany smiles

Tiffany: let's dance.

Me and Tiffany go to the dance floor and slow dance. When I look into her eyes my heart beats madly.

Tiffany: what?

Tiffany smiles up at me softly and I shake my head.

Lisa: you look really beautiful tonight Tiffany, I say this quietly because Irene is death glaring me right now.

Tiffany blushes, maybe Jennie wasn't the one for me, maybe the one I was looking or is Tiffany. She always brought out the best in me and even though we call each other friends, I know deep down in my heart it's more than that.

It's just taken Jennie to move on to make me realise that I'm crazy for Tiffany.

Tiffany: I need to talk to you about something Lisa.

I look at Tiffany with confusion. Please tell me that you love me. Wait Lisa no, she's in love with Nichkhun and she'll never love you. I have to except the fact that I'll never find love.

Lisa: what's the matter?

Tiffany grabs my hand and leads me inside.

We go into the room where everyone put their gifts for Irene and Seulgi.

Tiffany closes the door and faces me. Her eyes water.

Tiffany: I found out Nichkhun is getting married to someone in Thailand.

My heart breaks, she's in love with him still, it hurt her.

Lisa: I'm sorry to hear that.

I shy away and Tiffany shakes her head.

Tiffany: no... I'm not upset that he's getting married. I'm hurt yes but I'm upset because I realised that I'm crazy about you Lisa and it only took me to find out that my ex is getting married to realise it.

I quickly pull Tiffany into my arms.

Lisa: are you serious about this?

Tiffany nods

Tiffany: I know it's stupid because I can't compare to your ex, you still love her and I'm just not her.

Tiffany looks down. I take my finger and placed it under her chin to lift her head up so she's facing me, I get my free hand and wipe her tears off her face.

Lisa: Tiffany I'm going to be honest with you but please don't leave me.

Tiffany looks at me with confusion.

Tiffany: I won't leave you Lisa, I'm to deep into this to leave you now.

I sigh

Lisa: Jennie is my ex.... And her moving in with Mino, her being happy with him made me realise that I'm crazy about you too.

Tiffany burst into tears. Her head hides into my chest.

Tiffany: this whole time she was the one who had your heart. Did you really tell her you liked me that night you slept over?

I nod

Lisa: all that was true, I knew somewhere deep in my heart those feelings for you were more than just lust Tiffany, now I feel like it's more love.

Tiffany looks up at me and pulls my face towards hers and passionately kisses me. I place my hands on her waist as I kiss her back. When we pulled away, I knew just then I found my soulmate.

Tiffany: it hurts that Jennie was the one who had your heart but I can't be mad because my heart was with my ex but now Lisa my heart is with you.

I smile, I couldn't be happier with the words coming from her.

Lisa: my heart is yours Tiffany Kim, let's not break them.

Tiffany laughs as she wipes her tears away.

Tiffany: Lisa I love you... I knew it before but I thought it was because it was a rebound and I was trying to replace my ex but now I'm sure the feelings I have for you weren't just like, it was love... I love you Lisa.

My heart melts. I passionately kiss Tiffany and I smile when she kisses me back. I pull away from her

Lisa: I love you too Tiffany, let's cut the special friend crap and can you just be my girlfriend.

Tiffany nods as she jumps into my arms.

Tiffany: yes Lisa I'll be your girlfriend.

Tiffany is the first girl I said I love you too and the first girl I had the guts to ask to be my girlfriend. I know it was the right choice because the love I have for Tiffany is different.

Lisa: you're the first girl I've ever made things official with.

Tiffany smirks as she cups my face.

Tiffany: and I'll be the last.

I nod

Lisa: Tiff after this dinner is over, meet me at our special place.

Tiffany nods. She takes my hand and we leave the room.

I may have lost my first love tonight but I found my true love. I'm the luckiest woman in the world.

/////////////

How did you guys like the alternative endings.

I had a great time writing this book, exploring a new ship for Lisa's in which I'm kind of in love with. Sorry Jennie. 🥺

This is the official end of older girls.

Thank you guys for reading.

💭💭💭💭